Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Bullet.com going out of business. HS-6 !

Broncman

43 minutes ago, Joe4d said:

I ordered before I saw this thread  I ordered on the 23rd got federal gold medal mag  primers for 25 per k,, all arrived. Got 20 k, be good for awhile.

I ordered the last 8 boxes of CCI primers so I thought and was notified that the order was cancelled.  That was a bummer!

I ordered the last 8 boxes of CCI primers so I thought and was notified that the order was cancelled.  That was a bummer!
Yeah it is B.S., that is this day and age they don't have live inventory.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

It's worse than BS.  I ordered 2 4lb jugs of 3N38 and one 4lb jug of Silhouette.  I really wanted the 3N38.  I had 8 lbs of Silhouette downstairs, and only added another just in case.  I received a confirmation email.  Later I received an email saying the 3N38 portion of the order was cancelled and they would ship only the Silhouette.  I immediately replied I was not willing to pay hazmat and shipping on a single 4lb jug, since I could buy it much cheaper locally.  I instructed them to cancel the order.  I reported the dispute to the credit card co.  At their request I sent an email to the CS Dept, again stating I had cancelled the order.  I got a confirmation.   They shipped it anyway.  I called UPS, explained the situation, and managed to have the package returned to the sender.  Several hours later the sender reversed the order and directed UPS to deliver the package to me.

I notified the CC Co and called UPS again.  I told them that reversing the order was a waste of time, because the sender would unreverse it again.  Since no signature was required, I printed big signs saying I refuse to accept a package from Bullets.com, I had cancelled the order prior to shipment, and to return it to sender.  I pasted them on the garage and the front door.   I verified that had happened and watched each leg of the return journey.  It was received by the sender, and the name of the person accepting the package was recorded.  I figured, Great!.  It's finally over.

Two days later I get a notification that the package was shipped to me again, but this time under a different tracking number.  I called the CC Co.  They placed a conference call to Bullets.com, but were routed to Grizzly.com.  After about 30 minutes of back and forth, the lady at Grizzly was able to retrieve the order from Bullets.com, confirm that it had been cancelled, notified UPS to return the package, and filled out paperwork so the shipping dept. would not try to send it out again.  Supposedly I'll have a credit within a week.  We'll see.

3 minutes ago, zzt said:

It's worse than BS.  I ordered 2 4lb jugs of 3N38 and one 4lb jug of Silhouette.  I really wanted the 3N38.  I had 8 lbs of Silhouette downstairs, and only added another just in case.  I received a confirmation email.  Later I received an email saying the 3N38 portion of the order was cancelled and they would ship only the Silhouette.  I immediately replied I was not willing to pay hazmat and shipping on a single 4lb jug, since I could buy it much cheaper locally.  I instructed them to cancel the order.  I reported the dispute to the credit card co.  At their request I sent an email to the CS Dept, again stating I had cancelled the order.  I got a confirmation.   They shipped it anyway.  I called UPS, explained the situation, and managed to have the package returned to the sender.  Several hours later the sender reversed the order and directed UPS to deliver the package to me.

I notified the CC Co and called UPS again.  I told them that reversing the order was a waste of time, because the sender would unreverse it again.  Since no signature was required, I printed big signs saying I refuse to accept a package from Bullets.com, I had cancelled the order prior to shipment, and to return it to sender.  I pasted them on the garage and the front door.   I verified that had happened and watched each leg of the return journey.  It was received by the sender, and the name of the person accepting the package was recorded.  I figured, Great!.  It's finally over.

Two days later I get a notification that the package was shipped to me again, but this time under a different tracking number.  I called the CC Co.  They placed a conference call to Bullets.com, but were routed to Grizzly.com.  After about 30 minutes of back and forth, the lady at Grizzly was able to retrieve the order from Bullets.com, confirm that it had been cancelled, notified UPS to return the package, and filled out paperwork so the shipping dept. would not try to send it out again.  Supposedly I'll have a credit within a week.  We'll see.

Were there flying monkeys and bears walking on balls? That is one helluva circus....

5 hours ago, Banacek said:

Midway has a sale on CCI primers with included shipping in Hazmat, looks like SPM are 33 per K if you buy 5k

1 hour ago, Joe4d said:

Midway has a sale on CCI primers with included shipping in Hazmat, looks like SPM are 33 per K if you buy 5k

And bullets.com had them for $20 / 1K and that is about what I got my last shipment of 20K primers for, kinda my goto price and not easy to find.  I was going to use those to trade for large rifle primers locally, oh well.  But Thanks.  

• 3 weeks later...