Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Sign in to follow this  
Pcew73

benelli m2 mag extension

I just bought an 26" M2 and had it shipped to Rose Action Sports for his race package to be done.  I chose to have the +9 extension put on it for 12 total and was wondering if you guys think I should have gone with the +7 for 10 total.  I only shoot in the tac ops division.  For those of you who have the +9 how far past the barrel does it extend?

No question that you made the right call, especially if you are quad-loading. 10rd might make sense if you were only loading 2's something.

Some matches limit to 8rd tubes, but not many anymore and you can still plug it to 8 if needed.

12 was the right choice.

Yes I will be quad loading and that was my thought process when I picked the 9.  If I start with 8 I can add 4 right away if need be and not waste 2 shells right off the bat.  

12 round shotguns are long, but I have been using them for years and the capacity has been an advantage far more times than the length has been a hindrance. I wouldn’t want anything else on my tac ops guns. 

About how far past your barrel does the +9 extend?

Edited by Pcew73

The +9 tube is approx 5” longer than the +7

M2barrelexp_zpsdd500f88.jpg

I live in Philly and I don't have a garage so I have to be discreet.  I have extension that gets me to 10 the I use +2 coupler so my M2 will fit in my carrying case without sticking out.