Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ P10

RickyH

Dear Gents,

we over here on the "old" continent are still suffering and looking forward to get some P10s.

So please stop buying them!

(just joking  :ph34r:  )

But seriously now, I´ve read a lot about the trigger pull, which should be somewhat below 5,5lbs., what means it would not be useable in the IPSC Production Division.

Can you tell me something about that?

Options to "upgrade" the trigger pull?

(Which is absurd, I know.)

All I have done to a P-10C is install a 4 lb Glock firing pin spring and an LPA adjustable rear sight from a 75B.  Trigger pull is about 4.5 lbs now and very manageable.  Here is a video from bullseye practice yesterday.  Yes, I know it isn't a bullseye gun to most people.  For me, maybe.

P-10C 25 yard standing single hand 7-16-17 two targets

Joe

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/14/2017 at 7:19 AM, gavagai said:

Is CZC doing multi-optic slide milling for it? Any experiences milling the slide from anyone?

We we are doing RMR and specific dot cuts to the P10. We also have mounting plates available. We are playing with the HBI trigger as well as a couple of other cool parts coming.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, rowdyb said:

I did a stock sp01 Shadow rear sight.. I did a Dawson fiber optic P09 front sight. I did the Glock spring. Also some minor polishing of surfaces. That's it and feels and shoots great!

Does POA = POI w/ that combo?  What grain bullet you loading?