Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Protocall Designs

BaggerJoe

I want to give a shoutout to Warren and Tracy at Protocall for excellent products and customer service! This past Saturday, after shooting a TERRIBLE AP match, I decided that new parts would help with the problem. Early Monday morning I called Protocall and spoke to Tracy and told her what I wanted. She asked a couple of questions (because she is an AP shooter too and is very knowledgeable about their products) and I made an order. I asked if I could pay extra to have expedited delivery and she said there was no need, she would get it out that day and I should have it in 2 to 3 days. The package was waiting for me in the mailbox when I got home from work today! Warren had even made a handwritten note on the instructions so I would install the part correctly. Some might say I put this thread in the wrong place but I would argue that Warren and Tracy are friends of NRA Action Pistol and everyone here should know that! I've seen Warren help people at matches with their guns and you just can't find people like that anymore! Tracy is always a sweetheart on the phone and knows their products. We all know that AP isn't what it once was and I'm sorry for that. It's also good to know that there is still a company that designs, manufacturers and sells products to the AP shooter and does so in such a professional and friendly manner. Thanks Warren and Tracy! I'm sorry y'all won't make the Crawfish Cup this year but look forward to seeing you both at Bianchi. - Joey C. 

Here Here.... 2 of the most generous people in the shooting sports today. Helped me out last year when my base pad broke on my open gun and it wasn't one of their base pads that he helped fix either... I do however have one of theirs on the gun now with no issues.

• 2 months later...