Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

PCC glock base pads?

Akkid17

Do s anyone know of a retailer that sells base pads/extensions with out the spring for a short mag? I'm looking to buy a couple extensions but don't want to pay extra for a spring that I'm not going to use.

I could only find ones that sold them as a kit with a spring. I just need the base. And since the springs are usually an extra 7-10 bucks it was hoping to save some green on a base without a spring

I guess I should clarify. I am wanting a +5/6 extension. And on the Taran website they only have the kit version which includes a spring. If there is another option for the +5/6 I am not seeing it. Both links posted go to the same thing with the kits including the spring for a 140mm overall mag. I'm wanting an option like the bases for an sti which are 8 dollars cheaper and do not come with a spring, just one that fits glock small frame mags. It might have been too much to hope for.

Even the plastic Arredondo basepads work very well. In fact in my G34 mags I can get more rounds in the Arredondo basepads than I can in the mags with the TTI basepads. But I was left with a few of the Arredondo +3 basepads when I went to +5s on the G34. So I put the +3s on the PCC mags, mainly to get my 2 ETS see-thru mags to the same capacity as my G18 mags.