Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2015 Lone Star Innovations TX Open

I'm the unofficial official news bearer for the 2015 Lone Star Innovations TX Open so here goes:

April 25-26th - Orange, TX - Liston Road, Orange, TX 77630

12 Stages w/ 250+ Rounds

Limited, Open, Production, Single Stack, & Revolver

$150.00 - Juniors shoot for 1/2 price

More information can be found at: http://www.texasopenchampionship.com

Registration - ONLINE w/ Practiscore - https://clubs.practiscore.com/lone-star-innovations-texas-state-open-championship/register

PDF Application - http://www.boomershooter.com/2015_TX_Open.pdf

NOTE - if you register online with Practiscore you MUST mail in your payment before you can squad to:
LSI TX State Open Championship
c/o Kent Leslie
10114 Appleridge

Houston, TX 77070-4705

Contact Info: Contact: Alex Casis Phone: 936.556.1155 Email: alex.casis@yahoo.com

ETA - This is a 2 day match although the application shows Friday and Saturday - Friday is for Staff and Competitors shoot on Saturday and Sunday

Edited by 38SuperDub

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I signed up for this last night, but it wouldn't let me pay. When I go to the link that was e-mailed to me after registering it states "We have not approved you to shoot yet. You will receive an email when you have been approved". Does this mean that I am on the Wait list? Or the Match Staff just needs to process it and let me pay?

Sorry, my reading skill are not the best. That is what I get for signing up for this match via my iPhone last night.

The email sent after registration reads:

Thank you for preregistering in the LSI Texas State Championship we will e-mail you the final entry form please print and complete and mail with payment to us . Once received we will approve you for online squading . Thank you again for shooting with us .

So I can see how you made that mistake, as my friends and I all thought we were waiting on a "final entry form" to mail in with payment. Nothing in the registration process mentions "go read the BE forum for official directions for payment."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OK, I promised there would be info tonight. I was wrong.... go figure. The lady I needed to talk to is out of town on a family funeral and is supposed to call me in the morning. As soon as I have it in writing I will post it here. maybe tomorrow or Wed at the latest. Sorry guys.

March hotel is set.

Laquinta
2220 Hwy 62 South, Orange, TX 77630
(409) 883-0011

89.00 a night for a queen double or a king. 10.00 more for a suite.

Please mention Texas open to get discount.

You are 8 miles from the range at this hotel.

The hotel has informed me that you need to make reservations by the 6th or you will lose the discount. If you are on the fence just go ahead and make them, you can always cancel if you have too.

Edited by slinginlead