Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

TactiCool - I'm Feeling It

PracTac007

I saw a guy put a black cigar tube on his AR. It fit perfect with a 1" ring. He had it hanging in his gun shop. All the mall ninja wannabes would ask him what "that" was. He would let them guess a little. "A laser?" no. "A flashlight?" no. "A single shot 20ga for breaching doors, I saw one once." no. He would finally clue them after listening to their expert opinions.

Not good enough. I don't see any flashlight, laser, and no underbrrel mounted tacticool chainsaw.

The laser/light is attached under the Desert Eagle! The chainsaw attachment is definitely lacking...

I thought that was a taticool tazer.

first shot, any bets as to how much of that stuff will end up on the ground??? hehehe

I know of some people that do this sort ofthing, one passed around his latest 'cration' as i called it, lots of bells and whistles...most notably was a zillion kilowatt flashlight bolted on the front ofthis thing....at the first shot out ofthe gun, you heard 'clank' onto the concrete of the lite...AND the impact broke the bulb!!!!!

first shot, any bets as to how much of that stuff will end up on the ground??? hehehe

I know of some people that do this sort ofthing, one passed around his latest 'cration' as i called it, lots of bells and whistles...most notably was a zillion kilowatt flashlight bolted on the front ofthis thing....at the first shot out ofthe gun, you heard 'clank' onto the concrete of the lite...AND the impact broke the bulb!!!!!

Did you cry and do your sides still hurt? From laughing too hard.

I've posted this before, but after a day at the range, putting literally dozens of rounds through your tacticool gun while doing ninja rolls and "pushing the bullet", you need a good tactical Battle Mug to drink your tactical beer: http://hero-gear.com/?p=565

Oh... my... god... I want a Battle-Mug sooooooo bad.

Jeff

• 5 weeks later...