Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Slide-Glide

Limited Custom

Has anybody try the Slide-Glide from Brian Enos's store?

Does it really work or help? :unsure:

Hello,

I have been using slide glide on my M&P for a couple of months. It has worked really well. It stays where you put it unlike oil that justs drips out of the gun. It also smooths out the action. It is a great product! :cheers:

Here is some more information.

http://www.brianenos.com/pages/slide-glide.html

Well, at least I haven't noticed anything. Perhaps, a tight gun, low temperatures, and thickest version of slide glide... That combo can be enough to cause problems with feeding, so I guess it would affect the recoil too. :)

Slide glide gets my support too, it's the only lube I've had that stays in the slide rails, and doesn't just dry or drip out.

Has anybody try the Slide-Glide from Brian Enos's store?

Does it really work or help? :unsure:

Great stuff!! I use it on almost all my pistols and rifles. However I do not use it on the rails of my Tanfoglio Limited simply because the rails are full length, top and bottom. I use a synthetic oil on the rails and slide glide on most everything else. I use the light slide glide except in the heat of summer when I use the regular. I use it on the slides of every other pistols with great success. It does stay where you put it and it is slick stuff! :bow: It's an excellent product and it lasts a long time. B)