Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Remington 1100 Side Saddle ?

paraman1

3-Gun Gear used to make a long sidesaddle with a strap that I thought held 8 or 9 rounds but now I cannot find them anymore . Anyone remember these ? I believe my Rem 1100 Competition Master came with one from the factory .

Anyway , If anyone remembers these and knows where I can get one please let me know .

It had a strap that went around the handgaurd . Or at least in my memory it did .... LOL

As a matter of fact it looked just like the one you posted for the FN , Etc. except it was for a Rem 1100 .

Edited by paraman1

It had a strap that went around the handgaurd . Or at least in my memory it did .... LOL

As a matter of fact it looked just like the one you posted for the FN , Etc. except it was for a Rem 1100 .

Mine does have the strap. I'm not sure if the version Dillon stocks does, but I'm not so sure it's really needed either...

The one in the poackage I'm holding.. has about a 3/8" wide velcro thingy that wraps around something. .but like Nik said, you may not need it.

The 7 shot one on my 1100CM (that came with it) doesn't have the strap on it, at least now.

The 1100 one at Dillon:

http://www.dillonprecision.com/#/content/p/9/catid/22/pid/24885/3_Gun_Gear_Side_Saddle_7_Shot_w_o_Strap__Rem__1100__11_87__870__Moss__500__590__Win__1300_

I started out with a 8 rounder on my 1187 and upgraded to a 10 rounder (both have the front strap). When I switched to a Benelli, the recoil caused the rear portion to come off. Maybe the velcro was getting old. I added another strap to the rear to hold it in place. Here it is on my 1187.

1187.jpg

These guys should be able to hook you up.

Link

• 3 weeks later...

Mark Otto has one through shooters connection that is a 9 shell holder that is velcro. Worked pretty good at MGM last year. Just needed two extra cable straps to hold it on during shooting the full power slug shots. Just make sure to cut holes in the base velcro for the pins before you put on the sticky part.

+1 on Mark Otto's stuff. I have several of his items and they work great. he can make you just about any size saddle you want, just email him and he will get back with you. i have some more stuff on order since I am in the process os switching over to a new shotgun.

http://www.triangleshootingsports.com/otto.htm