Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

precision delta back logged?

ilvwhtgrls

how far is PD behind in production? i'm about to order 1k of 40 180 grain and on the website it is supposedly in stock. any ideas?

8 to 10 weeks the last I knew. I ordered some bullets from them at the end of August and got them in November as I recall. They did call me to warn me of the backlog, and I told them I was aware of it, but I had a gift certificate that was about to expire....they were fine with that. R,

I talked to Precision Delta yesterday. They are getting caught up with some calibers and others are still a little behind. Just call and ask Patricia. She'll be glad to help.

Hopalong

(BTW, been shooting thier stuff for 6 years now)

There's a certain body type that's suited to pullups, if you go to your local climbing wall you'll see what i mean. Of course if your main focus is clambering up rocks your upper body would get strong in a hurry.

It took me a couple of years of assisted work before i could do one on my own. 15 years later i still can't do more than 14

Thanks for the replies!

I ordered 2K of the 180s on 12/17; I got them last Thursday (1/21).

The first words out of my mouth when they answered was "Please tell me that you have 180s in stock". They said that they did, but it still took over a month to get them.

This is the first time that this sort of delay has happened to me when they told me that an item was available. I don't know...