Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Shop closed?

loko3

I'm in San Francisco for the weekend and we have been very busy lately. I do miss some emails from time to time and I know there are some emails from around xmas that I haven't gotten back on.

I'll try to be available on my cell 720 352 1080 tomorrow (Friday) during the day. Remember it's US Pacific Time while in California. For Norway/Sweden that's 8 hours behind so wait until about 6pm your time to call.

Otherwise, email me again. I'm checking emails while I'm here and trying to catch up. We've been working on a lot of projects lately and December was a particularly busy month.

Sorry :wacko: !

;-)

Henning

Great Henning,

I emailed you 5th of Jan. I'm going to attend a IPSC class for Johan Hansen next month and I must get my trigger up and

running by then. Without the pre-travel screw she looks like a old slappy lady ;)

Cheers, Jonas

whatcha doin in San Fran?

Do you really want to know. Just think about a good big good looking (my wife's opinion) Nordic guy walking the west side of the Castro. :surprise::roflol:

Henning does like to play dress up. Maybe we'll see pics of him in a flapper dress at the next zoot suit match.