Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Polish Plate Rack

hopalong

Let's see. I have 2 young sons that I like to spend time with (and my wife likes to spend plenty of money on), leaving less time and funds for my favorite hobby. Plus, as was the case this past month, there's a very good chance of getting all of my investment back and maybe even winning a couple of Glock's, as one of our locals did last month.

Don't get me wrong, my passion has been USPSA for around 8 years, and that is not going to change. Bwana, Sam, and others can attest to that. I also like shooting revo. Given the opportunity to spend more time with family and less of the much-needed green stuff, I may have to choose that option. As I have learned all too often the past few years, family takes priority over hobbies and sometimes requires sacrifices. The most important word in my first post was "local", not GSSF. It's 4 hours instead of 2 (or possibly 3) days.

Please understand that if circumstances were different, I'd be in Memphis every single time.

Sorry Sam for the drift - that was certainly not my intent. Maybe in a few years, there'll be 3 or 4 of us at Memphis every year (wife used to shoot all the time, but she prefers open :surprise: ).

Edited by chemepharmd

Greg i know i'm not one of your locals but i did manage to win two glocks at pensacola. no reason you couldn't win three, or more next year. always better to shoot GSSF than a revolver match.