Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

USPSA match Sunday 6th, at BGSL Wilmore, KY

The Blue Grass Sportsman League http://www.bgslinc.com/index.php is having their monthly USPSA match this Sunday, Dec. 6th.

The long gun will be shotgun. I'm not sure of the round count, when I find out, I'll post.

Match registration will be open from 9:00 AM until 10:00 AM at the shelter in the pistol pits. New shooter registration will be open from 8:45 AM until 9:00 AM. The shoot starts at 10:30 AM.

New shooters must be there no later than 9:00 AM for the new shooter check.

If you are a member you will need to use your gate card to open the gate.

If you are not a BGSL member, simply use the key pad at the gate to call the number displayed on the sign for Pistol (006) and whoever has the Pistol phone will use it to remotely open the gate after you state that you are there for the USPSA match.

The Pistol phone will be answered from 8:45 AM until 10:00 AM Sunday.

Edited by atbarr

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ummm I think it is thrown down the guantlet

It is the way Knights would challenge another Knight by taking off one of his guantlets and throw it down..

LOLOLOL...

But in Kentucky we call it Throw down the Sock Puppet

I know what you meant Cory..But i figured I would mess with you before anyone else does...Keepin it in the KY

It is the way Knights would challenge another Knight by taking off one of his guantlets and throw it down..

LOLOLOL...

I know what you meant Cory..But i figured I would mess with you before anyone else does...Keepin it in the KY

You haven't seen the stages yet.....I meant the other Gauntlet!

LOLOLOL...

LOLOL...Hell, I cant even spell it...juantlips...or whatever.. :roflol: :roflol: Yea sure.......After you get done practicing on the stages let me know how the gauntlet works out.....LOL

LOLOLOL...

LOLOL...Hell, I cant even spell it...juantlips...or whatever.. :roflol: :roflol: Yea sure.......After you get done practicing on the stages let me know how the gauntlet works out.....LOL

As Manny Bragg once said "if you think I'm gaining an advantage by having the stages, or seeing them before anybody else does, please feel free to take over for me and gain that advantage" :D

LOLOLOL...

As Manny Bragg once said "if you think I'm gaining an advantage by having the stages, or seeing them before anybody else does, please feel free to take over for me and gain that advantage" :D

UHOH...Next your gonna say get there early and help set up, RO, ,etc..etc..etc..OK...OK..Uncle Dammit..Uncle...LOL :roflol:

Are all of your USPSA matches a combo of pistol and long gun? Or is the long gun an additional stage?

Usually 5 pistol stages each month. Then one stage is either rifle or shotgun. This month is shotgun.

A.T.

Edited by atbarr

Bear Dick Punch, Micah, that sounds like something a Production shooter drinks.

:roflol::roflol: ROFLMAO!

It's gonna be a fun match. Ralph, I have an inservice in Lexington on Friday and will be visiting with a few undergrad friends on Saturday, so I will already be in the area when you make the commute. I am all about the carpooling for the next match though.

Thats a long way to drive for 1 person to shoot. If I knew of some other Dayton, OH shooters who were willing to carpool then of course.

Disclaimer: Void where prohibited. All rights reserved. Batteries sold separately. Contents may settle during shipment. Some assembly required. Outdoor ambient temperature should be above 65 degrees, sunny, and dry. Host range should provide Snapdragons to fetch refreshments, snacks, and offer back rubs. There should also be plenty of neighboring competition in Limited Division. ha ha lol Open other end. Slippery when wet. For office use only. One size fits all. Many suitcases look alike; please check tickets. Edited for television. At participating locations only. Santa Claus is keeping a list. No refunds without receipt. For topical use only; do not take internally. Laughter is the best medicine. Ignorance is no excuse. Please step to the rear of the elevator. Stop, drop and roll. Small parts may present a choking hazard.

Edited by Chris Keen