Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Get'n grip

Big Guy

• 3 months later...

I would man....

But I dont have the balls or the steady hand to do it. Plus I believe its an art and I have handled a few of his frames and they are pure sex.

Hey, if I can do them, it really doesn't take all that steady a hand and little to no artistic ability!

Unless things have changed, he does grips, not frames ;)

I've handled a few of his and honestly, I think there are a number of people that do a better grip. I'm not saying his are bad, but there are a couple of areas that seem to be neglected, for lack of a better term. R,

Unfortunately, a friend sent him 2 STI grips with a ICE magwell to fit and 3 M&P backstraps in Apr of 2009. He has not received them back nor been able to make contact with Jim as of this week. He refuses to return calls, now the number is disconnected and he will not respond to e-mails. Real shame as I know several that really endorsed his product. People close to him have tried to get him to contact us and he will not return their call either. Hope he is well and will eventually return the items.

• 3 months later...

Somebody shoot me a PM, to keep it out of the public eye, and let me know exactly who we are talking about here. I may have fallen into the same boat. :wacko:

I have some of Jims grips on my Limited Beretta 90-Two .40. Does great work. Last I heard he moved, was starting to setup shop, then went silent. I canr get a hold of him, as i need to because I have more work for him.

• 2 weeks later...

Somebody shoot me a PM, to keep it out of the public eye, and let me know exactly who we are talking about here. I may have fallen into the same boat. :wacko:

I have some of Jims grips on my Limited Beretta 90-Two .40. Does great work. Last I heard he moved, was starting to setup shop, then went silent. I canr get a hold of him, as i need to because I have more work for him.

Well, called Jim today, they must have turned off his cell phone, cause they issued his number to somebody else. Or, maybe it was Jim but he didn't want to be found.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So any word on if hes gonna start working on frames again?

He's never worked on frames that I know of. He works(ed) on grips. The grip is the plastic part. The frame is the metal part the grip goes on. ;)

I meant on Glock Frames. Sorry I should have been a little bit clearer on that

So any word on if hes gonna start working on frames again?

He's never worked on frames that I know of. He works(ed) on grips. The grip is the plastic part. The frame is the metal part the grip goes on. ;)

I meant on Glock Frames. Sorry I should have been a little bit clearer on that

D'oh...gotcha :blush:

I did not get a reply from the snail mail I sent him so far.. The last I actually talked on the phone with him, he told me he was in the process of moving, and setting up his shop. And yes, his cell number went to somebody else.

Something had to happen, he closed his shop, shut down his website, shut off his cell phone. Tom Novak did the sorta same thing. The blue splash grips you see on my Open Beretta are his work.