Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Open Shotgun

outerlimits

interesting - can't really tell, but looks like he fabricated a 120gauge upper for (i'm guessing) a transferrable class-3 lower? I thought I was doing really well just being able to swap out my gas rings :) thanks for the link, always amazing to see what people can come up with.

-Jared

If they ever produced it, the upper would be considered by ATF to be a firearm in and of itself as it is incapable of feeding through the existing mag well

Also as in the case of the XMG uppers (Mg34 type upper), ATF would rule that putting a Title 1 Semi auto firearm on a full auto transferable lower is manufacturing a new machinegun and Illegal.

The uppers could be sold to 07/SOTs to make into post samples. Semi-auto uppers could be sold for people to build into title 1 guns. Basically if you have a transferable M16, you can't put one of these on it.

If they ever produced it, the upper would be considered by ATF to be a firearm in and of itself as it is incapable of feeding through the existing mag well

Also as in the case of the XMG uppers (Mg34 type upper), ATF would rule that putting a Title 1 Semi auto firearm on a full auto transferable lower is manufacturing a new machinegun and Illegal.

The uppers could be sold to 07/SOTs to make into post samples. Semi-auto uppers could be sold for people to build into title 1 guns. Basically if you have a transferable M16, you can't put one of these on it.

yeah! ... what he said.. :roflol:

• 2 weeks later...

Are the 5.7 uppers that take P90 mags considered firearms by themselves?