Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Slide-glide On Amazon

HEY BE,

it's amazon who takes my credit card. :rolleyes: that's just it. no other reason. you don't accept mine so had to go through amazon. had your book ordered through amazon too from a reseller named YETANOTHERREADER.

Hi Brian,

How about mag tubes SVI do you carry it?

Speedshooter is taking a lot of time processing. I ordered 3 weeks ago, no stock. I already ordered from them before and it was quick.

I need 1 pc svi 124mm mag tube and 1 pc 126mm mag tube to be shipped in the Phils via global priority.

I emailed you awhile ago :)

Sorry about the thread drift.

HEY BE,

it's amazon who takes my credit card. :rolleyes: that's just it. no other reason. you don't accept mine so had to go through amazon. had your book ordered through amazon too from a reseller named YETANOTHERREADER.

Have you tried to use your credit card in be's store. I also have a Philippine credit card and no problems when i ordered my Pact timer/chrono and book. Timer was shipped to a relative in the States but the book was shipped directly to the Philippines, no problem. :)

• 6 years later...

Slide-Glide is now available on Amazon, along with most of my store's books, cd's, dvd's.

My Amazon Store

NOTE: Although Wilson Combat Mags are available for overseas sales in my Amazon Store, there is no warranty for them from Brian Enos Inc. (Unfortunately that's because Wilson Combat only sells / warranties their products for U.S. sales.)

be

(Side note: found this thread when testing the new forum software's search function.)

;)