Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Jim Shanahan!

ccur

As some of you know, Rod and I had a couple of guns stolen out of our truck in September (actually, it was my Infinity 9mm and my Caspian .38 Super Single Stack ) :( Anyway, Jim Shanahan, of Advanced Performance Shooting, had made me a really cut down grip for the 9mm as my fingers are really short (those fingers are too little for that big, ole girl :) )....All of our other pistols are big grips, and I am now shooting a dinosaur P9 that belonged to Michael Voight/Brian Enos; a hybrid if you will..:)

Jim Shanahan heard from someone that my pistol had been stolen and I didn't have another one to shoot, so he called me and told me that I had 'Theft Insurance' on the grips and he would replace them for free...I was flabbergasted at the wonderful, outright lie he told me and at how blessed I am to have a friend like that!!

Not only did he make me some grips, but he painted tham red with gold metalflake, just like my rifle and Shotgun...What do you say when someone goes above and beyond friendship?

Thank you, Jim...Its been a heck of a year, but I think it has definately changed for the better because of you!! I am so proud to have you for a friend!!

Much love..

Cheryl