Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

USPSA at Circleville

This will be the last match of the year so you better make it. And bring all your mags and moon clips. I might go crazy and have a stage that is 40 rounds of steel at 25 yrds and have you carry a pumpkin in your weak hand. :devil: No I'm not kidding, I was thinking about it. Haven't ruled it out yet. I am still working on the stages for the match. Set up at 8:00, Reg at 9:45 and shoot when we get it all set up. 10:00ish. I hope to see all of you there. Conrad

Have fun.........I won't be able to make it. I might be able to make it down to sight a slug gun in later in the afternoon but I'm busy in the morning.

But........I already know how to game the stage Conrad........ :cheers: I'm would bring my super tactical ninjer knife and carve the pumpkin from the bottom with tactical precision and speed, throw it over my head and take off... :roflol:

Flyin

Hunter, and I will not make it to this match (really hate it too) . This is our time to run the once a year police revolver, and back-up gun match for Wood county LEO 's. Good luck, and I know that you will have a blast.

JWB :closedeyes:

Great. Good weather n match I can shoot and John is not shooting, sure hope the "new meat" from Dayton is.

<_< Same weather forecasted as last weekend, and as the weekend before. Beautiful shooting weather. Bill, make sure you bring your gloves, hats, scarves, heavy winter coats, parkas, and hand warmers.

Edited by Chris Keen

I might be able to make it down to sight a slug gun in later in the afternoon

I though your were gonna take your Open gun on the hunt this year??!!

Yeah, I'm thinking about it. But I would either have to develop a load or go buy some really expensive 40 cal rounds. Not sure I want to do that. I have my 45 Caspian that I built and I have Chad's Desert Eagle 44 mag that I can just throw a Cmore on. If I going to hunt with a pistol I probably going with something with more power. I killed deer with everything else but never with a pistol. Plus with rifled barrels and sabot slugs you can shoot you can shoot deer out to 200yds now. The longest shot I have made on a deer with a slug gun is 171yds, used the rangefinder right after I shot it. Dropped it in its tracks. I don't think I'll feel comfortable making a shot over 100yds with a pistol with iron sights let alone if the ballistics would even show enough energy to put down a deer quick and clean. I haven't looked that up yet. The slugs I use shoot just under 2000 fps with a 385gr bullets.

Plus.........I would really hate to have a nice buck in my sights and not have my slug gun.

Flyin

Great. Good weather n match I can shoot and John is not shooting, sure hope the "new meat" from Dayton is.

<_< Same weather forecasted as last weekend, and as the weekend before. Beautiful shooting weather. Bill, make sure you bring your gloves, hats, scarves, heavy winter coats, parkas, and hand warmers.

Notice I said good match also, I don't get two hours sleep, wake up and drive 150 miles, in the cold, for a 1985 styled club match.

At least I'll be there in Roundtown, home of Ohio's Open M's(John, Chet n other guy) :devil::surprise:

Edited by BSeevers

Hope everyone had fun. I know I sure did. It was a great day for shooting. I will get the scores done as soon as I can. Thanks to everyone that helped throughout the year. I wouldn't be able to make these matches as big and elaborate without you guys and gals. I've scheduled the first match of next year for Feb 6th. See you all next year. Jason Conrad