Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Outside USA Bargain Spot

Thinking about a vacation spot for the family next year. Was wondering if any of you had a place that you liked that was cheap, pretty, friendly, and you'd want to return. Cold, tropical, I don't care. Just want it to have palatable food, friendly people and be rather inexpensive once you are there.

JZ

edited 'cause my spelling sucks.

Edited by JimmyZip

look at costa rica. I went this year with the family and had the time of our lives. We spent more than we should have, but it had been 8 years since the last family vacation. I would recomend it to anyone. We didn't go cheap, but there are many options when you go. Super friendly people, no problems with the languange, plenty of people speak english. The only time i felt uneasy was in the capital city of San Jose. Once we left there it was fantastic. There is something to be said, when you are sitting in a river, heated by a volcano, in the jungle, while drinking a fresh pina colada.

Hello: I think we need more info. Are you a lay on the beach type family or walk up a mountain type. My family likes to do stuff on vacation and see the sights etc. Let us know what you like I and I can give you some of our favourite places to go and some you may not have thought of. Thanks, Eric