Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Bedell custom lead time

tommyboy

Hi,

Longtime lurker first time poster here.

Anybody has any info on the current lead time on Bedell Custom guns, since he is not selling his guns thru Shooters Connection anymore.

I am thinking about just picking up a used open gun if the wait is too long (or just to have something while I would be waiting.)

Thanks,

Check out Gan's Enterprise....... I had 2 built this year in (way) less than 30 days. You will need to supply him with all the parts including a frame. You will save money too!

Dan builds a fantastic gun, but there are others out there who are just as good, Gary is one of them.

http://www.gansguns.com/

Edited by matt2ace

With no disrespect to other smith's I will wholeheartedly support getting a gun from Dan....not only are his guns great, he is good to his word on delivery times, unbelievably patient and helpful in helping you choose the right setup, and second to none with contact after the sale. I have never met Dan in person, yet I count him as a good friend.

Hard to beat all that.

Check out Gan's Enterprise....... I had 2 built this year in (way) less than 30 days. You will need to supply him with all the parts including a frame. You will save money too!

Dan builds a fantastic gun, but there are others out there who are just as good, Gary is one of them.

http://www.gansguns.com/

Gary builds my opens guns and I can't agree more with Matt. They're tack drivers, run 100%, build how you want it, and finished in no time. Order today, shoot in 2 weeks.