Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Magwell for the Match?

liontribe

is there a bolt on magwell for the Match frame? i would really love a set up similar to my Limited on the Match frame. i know there are some smiths who can do a weld job, i was looking for something simpler. thanks.

liontribe

pinned, huh? now that sounds like it might be doable. i just didn't want to forever alter my frame. not too much anyway. i have grown so accustomed to my Limited that i don't want to do without a magwell. thanks for the info.

liontribe

• 4 weeks later...

unless i have been misled, i believe the magwell for the Limited frame will not fit on the Match frame. there are slight differences in the two. i would love to be wrong. i have the factory magwell on both my Limited guns and love it.

liontribe

the only one on hennings site is for the Limited frame. it is different than the Match. too bad, i really like that magwell on my Limited guns.

liontribe

no, it is the same magwell. :)

http://henningshootsguns.com/tech/tech.tan...tock-trick.html

They are not identical. You will need the model made for the match……..but It is basically the same magwell.

• 2 years later...

I want to resurect this topic a bit. The only choice for Match magwel is still canyon creek or henning? Did anyone tried something else?

I really like to put magwell on my Match, but think its kinda pricey, not sure if there is more economical solution.

• 2 weeks later...