Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The birth of my daughter

00bullitt

Congratulations!!! This is a very special time. Lots of great times ahead. Try and lock all the memories for the next 13 or 14 years away somewhere because when she is a teenager your gonna need to remind yourself how precious she is!!! lol...

My oldest is a real handful. I blame it on my mother. She always said she wished someday I had a kid that was just like me!!! Damned that woman!!! lol...

Thanks for all the kind words guys.....and gals. She is doing awesome and Mom is recovering well. She is starting out to be a very pleasant baby. Full of life and already a great personality. And she sure does like to eat. Shes got her Daddy whooped for life. :wub:

You have close to 16 years to practice cleaning your shotgun on the front porch and looking mental for the boys who will be taking her out for her first dates. I have a little less time to practice but I have it down pretty good.

Congrats!

Congratulations, she looks like a real sweetie that will have you guarding the portals. I have been through this twice and it does help to let the boys know that you will hurt them if they hurt your little girl. My first one married well and the second one has no problems when she tells them NO. They all know her daddy has a gun, a shovel, and empty land. :roflol:

Congrats Tod on the new Daughter. I FINALLY got to go and shot your EAA limited what a great gun I will enjoy it but not nearly as much as you will enjoy your Daughter. Thanks for making the transaction on the EAA run so smooth. Take care of Kendell and your wife and enjoy your time with them.