Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last check I had there was still the 1 revolver shooter and a total of 103 signed up to shoot. Of which 25 or so are match staff and shooting on Friday.

I'm pretty sure that things are going to run really fast and we should finish up at a pretty good time. I predict that several of the stages will only take the squads a few minutes to complete as most shooters will record some pretty fast times.

That said, I'm pretty sure there is room for 10 or 15 more folks so grab a friend and get ready to hit the road. We will get out of there after the Man on Man and prize table pretty quickly on Sunday so there is plenty of time to make it back for work on Monday!

I have taken all of the comments about stage designs in the past and tried to make this challenging, fast and fun with tons of wide open targets and lots of choices. You will have to work hard if you want to put a round into hardcover and even harder if you want to hit a no shoot. I did however leave plenty of chance to go wayyyyy to fast and score a couple fat mikes.

Challenge???? Well yes I think it is.

I think what I will do is donate a free slot to a pistol course to the person who has the most no-shoots for the match.

But as hard as I have made it to actually hit a no shoot... I should charge a buck per hit and throw that money into the Man on Man!

Challenge???? Well yes I think it is.

I think what I will do is donate a free slot to a pistol course to the person who has the most no-shoots for the match.

But as hard as I have made it to actually hit a no shoot... I should charge a buck per hit and throw that money into the Man on Man!

:roflol:

On a little more serious note:

Everyone will get an amount of cash (amount not yet determined) just for shooting one of the stages. Pretty good deal if you ask me... not every match hands out money!

explain this one more sounds interesting added what is the final round count i need to know how much to load thanks matt

Edited by mhop

On a little more serious note:

Everyone will get an amount of cash (amount not yet determined) just for shooting one of the stages. Pretty good deal if you ask me... not every match hands out money!

does that mean a cash pay out for stage wins? can i crash and burn and still get paid? :roflol:

Final round count is 280. Double that and you should have twice as much as you need to have. Once stage does have a couple stars on it so it might need a few extra.

Everyone will get the same amount of cash for the one stage, regardless of how well or poorly they may shoot. What you a shooter chooses to do with it remains to be seen but our local Ducks Unlimited chapter stepped up to help out with this one.

Any one has a range address or GPS coordinate?

Thanks

BK

Thanks! for those of us who are GPS dependent, that's exactly the sort of info we'd like to have on everywhere we go. Its nice to plug coordinates in and get a realistic arrival time as opposed to guessing how long it will take to "drive to the third big tree and turn down where Jim had that wreck that time - you know where the store used to be?"

BB

Just to be clear---- Jim never had a wreck on the way to the range.

I hear we have had 5 or 6 more people sign up this week. Filling fast. There will be free Budweiser products at registration as well as at the BBQ dinner for as long as it lasts. Two local distributors stepped up to show support. I had planned to get all Bud Select but I understand that some guys actually "like" the BudLight for the taste and aren't concerned about the calories so I will try and get a selection from them.

I just need 10 more folks to throw caution to the wind, pack the vehicle and come shoot.