Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Three Days of Revo

41mag

Have a safe trip Pat, and good luck at the match. Hopefully this will turn into a annual event and I can schedule some time to get there next year. Need to get my old 17 running good. later rdd :cheers:

Cliff,

You do realize that "hydration" refers to water... H2O... Oxygen Dihydride... ??? :surprise: :surprise:

If you adulterate the H2O with C2H5OH, or various potables containing that nasty stuff, the result will be DE-hydration, DE-lusion, and DE-lightful entertainment for the other competitors.

:cheers:

I have 2 cases of Silver bullets in the trunk right now. Maybe it I can sway Cliff the throw the match. :surprise: See ya all in the morning.

I think Cliff has spent an awful lot of time building up an 'immunity' to the Silver Bullets . . . But you may have better luck with reckless or foolish side bets. He can't seem to resist those. He nearly blew an easy lead at the South Carolina Sectional Match for about $20 gained on side bets.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Columbia SC

Made it home :yawn: , a little tired,

But what a blast ! :D

I will visit all the appropriate threads in a day or two when I get rested and caught up on the grass and other chores to post about how wonderful every thing and every one involved with this match was and is. But I just got to say right now this is going to be hard to top!

If they do it again, and you like revos, you better be there, I'm going to get my app. in the mail this week cause this thing will sell out fast! :surprise:

Thanks for that match folks... :bow:

I think Cliff has spent an awful lot of time building up an 'immunity' to the Silver Bullets . . .

I'm gonna make a great werewolf one day.

Left Osceola this morning at O-dark-hundred for home.

880 miles and 16 hr 20 min later, I got here safely, taking several significant cat naps at rest areas along the way.

Anytime I started to feel sleepy, I brought up a mental image of Cliff shooting the Hot Tub stage, which shocked me back to consciousness. :surprise: Thanks for the help staying awake, Cliff.

Hey Pat

glad you got home OK

Good shooting with you fri and sat

good job on sunday, you really did awesome, makes a difference when you shoot with the super squad.

guess you"re on your way to Master

see you soon

Gary