Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Have you seen my belt/holster rig? Lost Sunday 6/28 SWPL

HELP!!! I lost my CR Speed holster, belt and 3 speed pouches Sunday 6/28 at SWPL monthly match. It is black size 36, holster fits S_I gun. I spaced in the heat and dropped it somewhere between stage 6 and where you signup. Hopefully, someone picked it up and turned it in since I know shooters are some of the best people in the world. If you found it call or PM me.

Thanks,

Mitch

Edited by HoMiE

Glad you got it back. Hot down there as well, huh? Shot a match in 100+ weather yesterday and it got up to 102 here today.

Me too. I am sure it was mid-90s. Now I now why they don't shoot in Palm Springs during the summer, it was 111 there yesterday.

Shot our last match of the season actually, and yeah it was hot! Funny thing is we had a good turnout, and were done by 11:30. Think I will try other matches until Sept.

Mitch, great to hear you got your gear back. Hope I run into you out hear in SoCal.

Jimmy

Glad you got it back. Hot down there as well, huh? Shot a match in 100+ weather yesterday and it got up to 102 here today.

Me too. I am sure it was mid-90s. Now I now why they don't shoot in Palm Springs during the summer, it was 111 there yesterday.

Just checked the "yesterday" weather.com page for San Fernando. We hit 99 about the time we finished. That may explain why you were throwing your gear all over, Mitch. :rolleyes: Good training for Vegas...

Later,

Chuck