Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Adams Arms Ozark 3 Gun National Championship

The 1st annual AAO3GC will be held 25-27 Sep. I know this is kind of last minute, but we are working hard on getting sponsorship and everything set up. This will be a 10 stage multi-gun event held in The Ozarks of MO. We are currently looking at a place at the Lake Ozark area. This match will be shot in natural terrain. Check back here for updates.....we should have secured the range by Sunday.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone, Like abn-rgr said, we found the PERFECT location and secured it today. This should be a great match. Check www.adamsarms.net and www.forconquest.com for updates and application info. Additionally you can IM myself or abn-rgr for info. It will be 10 stages limited to only 200 shooters so don't wait to get that app in. Also. if you have experience and are interested in working the match let me know asap.

Thanks in advance for all your support in making this the best match it could be.

Kirk

Brian, the location of the match is a campground at the Lake of the Ozarks. I will be posting a link later. Hookups are available. Barry, we will have a round count in the next couple weeks. Help is always appreciated!! Updates will be posted here.

Chad/kirk

Where's the app? Mike and I will shoot it for sure. What rules are you using? Will you have Heavy metal and Heavy Tac optics?

LT Welch

APP will be posted this week. We will have heavy metal but not heavy tactical. This is the same weekend as the IDPA nationals. Are you sure you can make it??

Here is the link for the entry form: http://www.forconquest.com/HOME.html

Click on Adams Arms Ozark 3 Gun Championship.

The location of the match is www.crybabycampground.com Hook ups and camping are available. The rules will be posted soon. They will be almost identical to DPMS/CMMG. Match hotel will be announced as soon as we firm up the shooters rates....Keep an eye out here for updates.

Edited by abn-rgr

The match is at the campground or at least on the general property?

The campground website appears outdated. Are you saying they do have full hookups available now? I too would be interested in bringing my camper if so.

Any idea as to max distance possible for rifle?

I want to play but it's still up in the air at the moment for me. Preliminary opinion of the Dr is I have a torn left rotator cuff-again. Will know for sure after the MRI. Surgery may skew my shooting plans this year. :angry:

Craig

APP will be posted this week. We will have heavy metal but not heavy tactical. This is the same weekend as the IDPA nationals. Are you sure you can make it??

I pretty much quit travelling for IDPA after the last match (my first offical 3 gun) I'll be there for sure. I thought crybabycampground.com was another cruel jib by you tough army types, but it's the real deal... I'll be there setting out some catfish lines when I am not shooting...

Application in the mail asap.

LT

Craig, The match is on the same property as the campground. I would call the campground about hook ups. Im pretty sure they have full hook ups for electric and water. I am bringing a camper down as well. The rifle shots should be 300 and under, but the possibility is there for 700 yards!!! Get your shoulder cut after the match!!!

Edited by abn-rgr

Anyone interested in RO'ing, IM me. RO's will shoot Thursday and for free. We should have enough RO's to rotate through on Friday and Saturday to ensure you get to shoot the whole match if we dont get done on Thursday. RO's will walk the prize table with the competitors depending on where they finish. Because of this, you will definitely shoot all 10 stages.

I'll be there in a [insert RO shirt color]shirt running shooters!

Mr. Payne, I expect some lawn-chair space for post match BSing at the motorhome :cheers: wouldn't be right to be at a 3-gun match and not hang with the MN folk! :D

PT

Hey Chad,

Is the campground going to set a section aside for the camping gunners? Also, is the camp

close enough to wheel our carts to the range or is driving more appropriate?

Trying to sort a bunch of things out like vacation, shoulder issues, and most of all-

clearance from the boss!

Craig

I'll be there in a [insert RO shirt color]shirt running shooters!

Mr. Payne, I expect some lawn-chair space for post match BSing at the motorhome :cheers: wouldn't be right to be at a 3-gun match and not hang with the MN folk! :D

PT

I hope to make it, if so, extra chairs will be with us.

This should be a good one guys.

Ok, got the APP, waiting to see if I can take off work to be able to help R.O.

For those of us that are travelling, any tips? Typically I stay in Rolla when I am shooting down at COPS, but this range looks farther [read: have to get up earlier in the morning] I might be able to borrow a camper and camp, but in the event that I cannot, any suggestions?