Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Customer Service

LPatterson

Placed a web site order for MG 230gr on Thursday, arrived at the UPS Store Saturday. Ordered some 230gr BBI about 10 days ago arrived at the UPS Store today. On my mail route if it won't fit in the mail box I get a note to go to the PO. At the UPS Store they ask if I would like a cart to take them out to my truck.

Really great service at 3 different places.

Haven't cleaned my SS barrel since I built it, last year...

Smoke is on par with the rest of the coated bullets, powder selection is key.

So what's your favorite powder for a low smoke result?

~Mitch

I'd bet clays is on the hot side.

Buy some and find out!

Matt

I shoot .45, I practically have barrels of the stuff.

So, you think it would be smokey with the Black Bullets?

Come on, give

I haven't tried that flavor...doesn't sound appealing.

(zhunter has drifted so many threads...I am going to drift his drift. It's not like we don't have a whole 40 caliber reloading section and probably a billion threads on his question :):):) )

Placed a web site order for MG 230gr on Thursday, arrived at the UPS Store Saturday. Ordered some 230gr BBI about 10 days ago arrived at the UPS Store today. On my mail route if it won't fit in the mail box I get a note to go to the PO. At the UPS Store they ask if I would like a cart to take them out to my truck.

Really great service at 3 different places.

Come on Leroy, Montana Gold is like 2.5 hours from your door. I do like them as well though.

Randy

Edited by h2osport

How would they work with Clays for a .45?

Sorry haven't tried them with Clays but the work fine with S-1000 when I remember to dial back the powder measure. My Revo is slow like me and takes 4.6 S-1000 with 230gr MG for 170 PF, with the same charge with BBI it is a 186 PF. After Area 1 I think I'll dial back to 4.2 or 4.3 for a SS match. I'm liking S-1000 better than Clays.