Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Whats it worth?

entropic

What do you guys think this package is worth...sv with limited and open slides and 12 mags. Thanks for your input. I'm guessing that the gun cost the buyer $3.5-$4k and the 12 mags were about $100 each.

Dave

Edited by entropic

Would depend a lot on who made it and how many rounds are through it. If it was built by a name brand smith and was practically new, that's a lot different than built by some guy I haven't heard of 10 years ago. Is this all the detail you have?

~Mitch

I'll bet he has around $6000 in that package....

+1

I'd say around 4K would be a good deal. The 1K rounds of super comp ammo is pretty pricey...

Yup. That looks like new brass so you're looking at $~1500 just for the mags and ammo. I think a current masterpiece goes for something like $4450. Add the .40 top end and the scot grip and you're probably looking at closer to $7000.

The guy finally told me what he wants for it: Says he has $5500 in it and won't take a dime less...guess that's his reserve.

If he wont take a dime less then he better be prepared to keep it. That is the old style imm gun and it isnt as good as the newer design.