Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

my 610

ChrisC

th_IMG_0291.jpg

clicky link for bigger picture

still have to get my extended cylinder release installed but there she is....... isn't she a beaut

thanks again Mike... and thanks for answering all my questions...

yeah i got a hand priming tool. today.. im hoping that the RIMZ moon clips aren't an issue... i have a lot of them...

i will shoot IPSC and ICORE with it. I wasn't aware of an IDPA division that allowed such weapons... but id like to try that too....

RIMZ moons are the best in the 610.. I have.. over 60 of them.. In the three or so years I've been using them, I've only broken two and both times it was due to someone stepping on them. They don't appear to be picky about brass manufaturer as the steel moons can be. It's great that they don't require tools to load and unload also.

60 rounds loaded, 60 rounds fired... the extra step of hand priming solved the issue...

the way i did it...

resize and seat the primer on the 550, didn't index it... then popped them on the RCBS hand primer tool, shoved the primers all the way in, then removed the sizing die from the loader and load like normal....

perfect bangs everytime....

Are you having problems igniting federal primers with it? I have no issue with mine loaded on a Dillon 650. I can't remember the last time I had a light strike using RIMZ or steel moons. I shot the IRC with no light strikes at all.

i fixed the issue with a hand priming tool.... which is good cause i have over 100 Rimz clips and didn't want that to be the issue... for some reason i can't get them seated deep enough with the 550... i don't mind the extra step.

Chris,

Now you can bring that dude over to Memphis in October (halloween weekend) and shoot the biggest revolver match in USPSA HISTORY.

You might even get to ride in the short bus with BUBBER !!! :goof: (he's got some entry forms too)

Hop

There must be something genetic about wanting a 610. Mine is in transit to my FFL here, and you and I have the same last name. I thought that was pretty coincidental. :wacko:

Edited by pstew

There must be something genetic about wanting a 610. Mine is in transit to my FFL here, and you and I have the same last name. I thought that was pretty coincidental. :wacko:

that is odd....

my dad is really into the genealogy... ill have to see if your name pops up... he is from the bristol, VA area