Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What do I hate?

joecichlid

Senching up that belt just right, getting outer belt in just the right place, loading up on full mags, holstering up my gun and getting my earing protection on then....

NATURE CALLS!!! Never freakin fails.

Joe W.

I had this happen at my first 3 gun match. 2 AR mags, 3 glock mags, 8 12ga shells and my pistol on my wilderness belt. It took me longer to get ready to go than it took me to actually go!

ROFL Bender you nailed it on the head with that clip. The rest of you all are sick. Gotta love it. lol

With that said I just found something I hate even more. I had a little free time this morning so I got out my bore sighter and my STI to do some tinkering. After adjusting my C-More to a 15 yard zero instead of the 25 yard I have always used *thanks for the idea HSMITH* I was lightly snugging down the locking screws and heard a POP! You guessed it, split the C-More case right at the windage adjustment screw. Hopefully it won't shift any or at least not too much so I can get a few stages in tonight then first thing in the morning it will be shipped off to C-More for a brand new case. $60 I have to take out of my funds for The Nationals. Lesson WELL learned. After a quick call the tech said the locking screw just needs to touch the windage screw and nothing more. While it is in the shop I won't be fretting too much, heading off to Alaska for a few weeks next Thursday. LOL At least this happened before I left town and in plenty of time to get it replaced before Vegas.

Joe W.

Edited by joecichlid