Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Pinetucky ICORE in June

Doing a little plotting and planning for the June ICORE match in Augusta, Ga at PGC. Do you think 30 and possibly 36 round stages would be okay? I ask this because I am concerned that some revo shooters may not be setup with enough loaders on the belt. I already know that half of our NORMAL crowd could do this with no problem. Just did not want to turn off any shooters because of equipement. Typically we have loaner stuff for K and L frames six shooters.

If your worried about shooters with not enough holders, then write up the stage description to include the option of putting speedloaders/clips part way through the stage. If its a field course position a couple of barrels or a table where they can pick up extra clips.

If its shot from one postition, then a table/barrel within reach of the shoot box.

Its with in the rules as long as it written into the stage description. As you say you don't want to turn them off and those longer courses can be fun with the barrels or tables postioned for extra ammo pick up.

Pk

If your worried about shooters with not enough holders, then write up the stage description to include the option of putting speedloaders/clips part way through the stage. If its a field course position a couple of barrels or a table where they can pick up extra clips.

If its shot from one postition, then a table/barrel within reach of the shoot box.

Its with in the rules as long as it written into the stage description. As you say you don't want to turn them off and those longer courses can be fun with the barrels or tables postioned for extra ammo pick up.

Pk

Thanks Pk, that's the kind of feedback I was looking for.

Mark, PJK had an EXCELLENT idea...and, BTW, we are still planning on being there...

Are you open to "Suggestions" on the Classifier Stage(s)? If so, I'll send you a "PM"...got a coupla' OTHER things, too...later....mikey357

Mark, PJK had an EXCELLENT idea...and, BTW, we are still planning on being there...

Are you open to "Suggestions" on the Classifier Stage(s)? If so, I'll send you a "PM"...got a coupla' OTHER things, too...later....mikey357

Sure , send me what you got and I will see if we can fit it in.

You do that and I'll look like a production shooter with speedloader carriers going to the middle of my back.

I'm all for high round count stages.

Mikey, work on John and the other roundgun people at Griffin.

Paul

You do that and I'll look like a production shooter with speedloader carriers going to the middle of my back.

I'm all for high round count stages.

Mikey, work on John and the other roundgun people at Griffin.

Paul

Paul, I've ALREADY run it by John a coupla' times...he's interested, I just haven't gotten a COMMITMENT from him yet...and Cody wanted to know if you'd let him shoot his STI "Racegun"!!! I explained the meaning of "ICORE" to him...

I need to talk to Tony, too, and see if he can get away for this one...Mark, I'll "PM" ya' in the next coupla' days...later....mikey357