Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2009 Mississippi Classic Pictures

EatMeerkats

notasccrmom with 3 pieces of brass in the air

3543476304_fe5f907dde.jpg

The absolute highlight is KGentry's bullet in flight

3542711687_276c39cdc5.jpg

The non-pro Flickr account only goes up to pictures of a certain size, but let me know if you'd like the originals of any of these! A big thanks to Don Hardy for lending his GM camera skills when I was up (and then I pretty much just let him take over by the end)

EDIT: if you have any photos from this match, feel free to tack them onto this thread!

Edited by EatMeerkats

i was loading furniture into a trailer in the rain, while you where shooting the rain...hmm which was more fun?

It really didn't rain on us.....we had a couple of bursts in the morning but they lasted on a couple of minutes. Then on Sunday morning we had a steady drizzle for the first stage and that was it. Now the range was a little muddy......and stage 3, where there was no grass, turned into a nice mud pit. However, it did NOT come close to the fun had in Tulsa this past year......but nonetheless, Stage 3 was memorable on Sunday. :-)

......so to answer your question - we had more fun!

Kevin,

You made it over to MS and didn't even say HI ????

I was on squad 3, you should have gotten on it and let me whip up on you again !!!! ;)

Oh well, maybe I'll just have to mosey on down to SA and "visit" one of these days.

Hop

:)

I did not see allot of people - I was in a cloud of smoke after my gun lugs sheared off my gun!

You will need more than that revolver to get me ;) Maybe we can catch up at the Texas Open!

Edited by KGentry

I don't know kevin, I dropped 65 points for the match (1 steel left standing was the only penalty)............ HOW about you ???? :devil:

Hop

Just bring the Big Boy gun and let's get after it!!!

Hope to see you soon!!

:cheers: