Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Allergies

fayetteflash

I am about tired of allergies, especially in Georgia. Every Spring it seems like everyone in our house is snotting and sneezing and snoring. Eyes are itchy and the medicine to control it makes you tired. Makes me miss Denver where we had very few allergies. Maybe I should put a bubble around the house.

Allergies (I have them too) really bite the big one. Nobody who doesn't have them really seems to understand the misery.

What are you taking?There are some oral medications, some over the counter, that cause less drowsiness than others.The prescription nasal sprays can help eyes and nose both.

Yep I hear ya'. I lead a mowing crew most days during this time of year. I eat Zyrtec like candy. As a matter of fact I carry them in an old tic tac package. :surprise::cheers:

I too spent some time in the rockies while in the Army. Man that is some clean dry air out that way. That was the only time my allergies never really bothered me.

The best part is when you wake up and your eyes are glued shut. That's when you know it's getting good.

Last week was terrible for me here. Luckily though it has started raining and things have settled somewhat.

I have suffered with allergies for the last 30 years.... I've tried every med, taken weekly shots from the Dr., but nothing ever really helped.

Last year, a Dr. friend of mine got me a prescription for a steroid nose spray (RhinoCort) and it works like a miracle !!!! I can breathe out of both nostrils for the first time...well ever !!!

Give it a try.

I have suffered with allergies for the last 30 years.... I've tried every med, taken weekly shots from the Dr., but nothing ever really helped.

Last year, a Dr. friend of mine got me a prescription for a steroid nose spray (RhinoCort) and it works like a miracle !!!! I can breathe out of both nostrils for the first time...well ever !!!

Give it a try.

Alegra-D 24 and lots of vitamins. I swear by 'em