Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

RO Class scheduled June 27-28, 2009

kgunz11

I'd bet your bottom $ it's a Harley. Is there any other kind?

There are a couple other kinds, but they don't hold the same record.

I read the other day that 95% of Harley's ever made are still on the road.

... the other 5% made it home!

(I'm gonna pay for that one)

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:roflol:

I'd bet your bottom $ it's a Harley. Is there any other kind?

There are a couple other kinds, but they don't hold the same record.

I read the other day that 95% of Harley's ever made are still on the road.

... the other 5% made it home!

(I'm gonna pay for that one)

1. Alan L

2. Mark K

3. Joey D

4. Jerry B

5. Bobby K Paid

6. Susan K Paid

7. Brian E Paid

8. Melita E Paid

9. Kevin O Paid

10. John G

11. Tony M

13. Jim D Paid

14. Ken W

15. Rob L

16. David H

17. Jason P

18. Mike N

19. Marty R

20. Rod F

21. Andrew B

22. Scott P

23. Mark S

That takes car of our obligation to USPSA/EAGC on class size. Now everybody get your class fees in please.

Those of you on the list please remit $50 class fee made out to:

Freedom Gunworks Inc.

PO Box 148

Camilla, GA

edited to update with new participant information.

We are going to take the first 20 folks to get the class tuition sent in so don't be last. It's the only way I know of to insure I don't have to pay for someone's spot out of my pocket if they don't come through and the way that was recommended to me for that purpose.

What time do you expect us to finish up on Sunday? I've got to drive to ATL and fly out that evening and I need to know when to schedule the flight.

Thanks!

I'm usually done before noon on Sunday. Depends on the class, to a small extent. But, if you need to leave early, I'll work with you on Sunday.

Troy

1. Alan L Paid

2. Mark K

3. Joey D

4. Jerry B

5. Bobby K Paid

6. Susan K Paid

7. Brian E Paid

8. Melita E Paid

9. Kevin O Paid

10. John G Paid

11. Tony M Paid

13. Jim D Paid

14. Ken W Paid

15. Rob L

16. David H

17. Jason P

18. Mike N Paid

19. Marty R

20. Rod F

21. Andrew B

22. Scott P Paid

23. Mark S Paid

That takes care of our obligation to USPSA/EAGC on class size. Now everybody get your class fees in please.

Freedom Gunworks Inc.

PO Box 148

Camilla, GA

We are going to take the first 20 folks to get the class tuition sent in so don't be last. It's the only way I know of to insure I don't have to pay for someone's spot out of my pocket if they don't come through and the way that was recommended to me for that purpose.

Edited by kgunz11

1. Alan L Paid

2. Mark K Paid

3. Joey D

4. Jerry B

5. Bobby K Paid

6. Susan K Paid

7. Brian E Paid

8. Melita E Paid

9. Kevin O Paid

10. John G Paid

11. Tony M Paid

13. Jim D Paid

14. Ken W Paid

15. Rob L

16. David H

17. Jason P

18. Mike N Paid

19. Marty R

20. Rob F Paid

21. Andrew B Paid

22. Scott P Paid

23. Mark S Paid

24. Ronnie S

25. David B

26. Paul B Paid

That takes care of our obligation to USPSA/EAGC on class size. Now everybody get your class fees in please.

Freedom Gunworks Inc.

PO Box 148

Camilla, GA

Just so everyone knows, I am not planning on depositing the checks until late June, so if it hasn't cleared your bank that is why. If your name is not marked "Paid" it means that I have not received anything form you yet.

• 2 weeks later...

1. Alan L Paid

2. Mark K Paid

3. Joey D Paid

4. Jerry B Paid

5. Bobby K Paid

6. Susan K Paid

7. Brian E Paid

8. Melita E Paid

9. Kevin O Paid

10. John G Paid

11. Tony M Paid

12. Jim D Paid

13. Ken W Paid

14. Rob L Paid

15. David H

16. Jason P

17. Mike N Paid

18. Marty R Paid

19. Rob F Paid

20. Andrew B Paid

21. Scott P Paid

22. Mark S Paid

23. Ronnie S Paid

24. David B

25. Paul B Paid

Freedom Gunworks Inc.

PO Box 148

Camilla, GA

Just so everyone knows, I am not planning on depositing the checks until late June, so if it hasn't cleared your bank that is why. If your name is NOT marked "Paid" it means that I have not received anything form you yet.

Edited by kgunz11

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah Alan, Mark told me about him.

Tony, Troy wants class to start at 0800 promptly.

There has been some discussion about shooting Cool Springs Sunday for the practical portion of the class. It would be great support for a local club and give the class the opportunity to RO in a real match environment.

There has been some discussion about shooting Cool Springs Sunday for the practical portion of the class. It would be great support for a local club and give the class the opportunity to RO in a real match environment.

I just made hotel resversations. If we are shooting Cool Springs on Sunday the decision needs to be made soon so I can change my plans.

John the options are to shoot a stage at EAGC or shoot a whole match at Cool Springs in Roberta, Georgia. I will ask Susan to contact everyone on the list and see what they want to do. I think a majority vote one way or the other should decide it, not me.

What would you rather do?

I need to hear from the others on the list. Hopefully you guys are watching this thread.

I've been to EAGC, but have no idea where cool springs is. Can you provide a little more info? When does the cool springs match usually end? I have a 7 hour drive once the class is over.

Cool Springs will also add another 1.5hr drive to the guys already driving 1.5hrs from the other side of Montgomery. Not that I would not like to shoot Cool Springs and avoid set up here but it seems we are changing everyones plans a couple weeks before the class begins.

AL

Bobby there is also no way we could all shoot with the instructor at Cool Springs. That would take a two day class down to a one day class. Something else to think about. Also with the amount of questions that may arise in a 6 stage match from 20+ people we could be there till Monday morning shooting the match.

AL

Edited by IronEqualizer

I can go either way... I wouldn't mind Cool Springs, but EAGC is fine also.

Jim

I would love to shoot the match, but I want to make sure the focus of the weekend is getting the RO class in. I don't want Troy rushing through the material so we can go shoot the match on Sunday. If we can do both, then I'm OK with it.

The Cool Springs Gun Club match is just outside Roberta, Ga. which means for some people it would be on their way back home from Columbus. I too am not happy with changing plans late in the game, but I liked the suggestion and thought it might be better for the class as a whole. It does not change the instruction at all. The instructor requests we be divided into 2 squads and we start on a classifier or standards style drill, which in my experience Cool Springs always has. After those 2 stages, he is going to hit the road.

Yes, for the guys coming from the West, it is farther from home for them. The instructor also requests class start at 0800 EST promptly each morning. If we all meet at a spot Sunday morning in Columbus at 0800 we can then drive over to Cool Springs, or we can run over to EAGC.

Alan, I will help you set up the stages at EAGC and what we can do is Saturday just take a vote on what they want to do. Everyone was instructed to bring at least 150 rounds in the initial post on this thread and that should just about cover Cool Springs as well. Bringing 200 rounds would certainly cover it. If everyone wants to go over to EAGC and do the practical portion we can do that, if they want to make the jog over to Cool Springs we can do that as well. If Cool Springs is selected, which is typically over by 1400, folks can drive home from there. Those heading back West might decide to car pool or something.

It's really up to you guys. I guess we can see how everyone feels about it Saturday at the conclusion of class. We have the option to go either direction.