Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Florida Open 2010?

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a rough match and I am not aware of anyone that felt confident in their performance. Tammie and Cliff shot solid matches (even with misses) and the results speak for themselves.

Congrats to Tammie "squad daughter" Bordwell on her Win!

*She is 1/3 the average age of "Squad WOOF" and calling her Squad Mom just does not sound right)

It was a rough match and I am not aware of anyone that felt confident in their performance. Tammie and Cliff shot solid matches (even with misses) and the results speak for themselves.

*She is 1/3 the average age of "Squad WOOF" and calling her Squad Mom just does not sound right)

I meant to ask Duane and Bronson what the heck the "WOOF" on their hats meant???? Whats up with that???

I meant to ask Duane and Bronson what the heck the "WOOF" on their hats meant???? Whats up with that???

I am not sure what that means ... Andy made up the hats for the people that built stages or otherwise worked the match in some capacity. By looking at the folks wearing the hats (except for Bronson) the last 2 letters probably stand for Old Fart, but I have no confirmation of that. The fact that Andy is a veternarian might have something to do with it too.

Edited by L9X25

Having had the privilege of being squadded with Shannon Smith and some of his buddies, I saw how good the stages could be run. The speed, efficiency and accuracy were astounding and I learned a lot just by osmosis. Thanks Smitty!

S.

Enjoyed shooting with you also...we had an excellent squad that worked well together. Although I have to be honest and say I was cussing you a bit on the last stage when you shot ahead leaving me to go first without knowing it....... :surprise: It was an easy stage though so no worries. :D

As usual another tough Florida Open. I was mentioning to some squad mates on stage 2 that a normal match a 32 yard paper target would be the talk of the match....but nobody seemed to even recognize them with all the 'stuff' going on on that stage. I also mentioned I don't think I shot many splits under a half a second....but that is pretty much the standard for the Open.

I made a 50 point colossal mistake on stage three that I figured at the time would cost me the match, unfortunately I was right. I was glad to see my buddy Mike Burrell win it though, he definitely shot a good match to win.

Also huge congrats to Tammy for the Lady Open title....I have been very impressed with her progress over the past couple years. That guy she runs around with has been coming on strong also and perhaps most importantly they both do a huge amount for the sport and their local clubs. Great job!

Thanks to Wadette for putting on the match and all the RO's!

-S

thanks Leo, it was great shooting w/ you guys and a pleasure being your "squad daughter".

Also huge congrats to Tammy for the Lady Open title....I have been very impressed with her progress over the past couple years. That guy she runs around with has been coming on strong also and perhaps most importantly they both do a huge amount for the sport and their local clubs. Great job!

Thanks Shannon and "that guy" says thanks too!!

Edited by No Evil