Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Anyone receiving backordered Win primers?

I just put in a backorder with PV. Most people are expecting a 2-3mo wait on primers right now. Takes a little bit for output to increase but they'll get them out in the quantity needed. NO Business likes to see possible income lost. It's just a question of who gets them out in quantity first.

I've on b/o at Powder Valley for just a few weeks, but haven't seen any. I really don't expect any for quite some time. If it's by new years I'd be happy.

I'm five, or six, weeks into my PV bo.

My PV order is at least 6 weeks old and last check indicates no SP or SR primers until late May or June...and that's a BIG maybe.

How much does this SUCK?

Jim

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think PV and Graf's will ship a partial primer order automatically?

Meaning my 15,000 WSP order may ship 5000 at a time, three seperate times, with THREE hazmat charges? :surprise:

Wonder why the shotshells are in generous supply, and anything pistol or .223 or 7.62 is gone from the shelves?

BB

Edited by BlackBuzzard

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think PV and Graf's will ship a partial primer order automatically?

Meaning my 15,000 WSP order may ship 5000 at a time, three seperate times, with THREE hazmat charges? :surprise:

Wonder why the shotshells are in generous supply, and anything pistol or .223 or 7.62 is gone from the shelves?

BB

I always put in the comment box to ship complete. If there is a delay of one thing out of a bunch, they will usually call and ask if you want to ship or wait.

Randy

A chain store a couple hours from me, Big Bear, was advertising Win SP Mag primers in the paper today. $31.99/1000 with a limit of two per customer. I about fell out of my chair seeing an ad for primers on sale given the current panic. Seems like primers show up here and there and then get bought up. They were claiming a regular price of $39.80/1000.

I don't like backordering but it would seem a good bet these days.

At a local gunshow today a fella had cases upon cases of Winchester Large Pistol for 49.99 a box of thousand, but not the WSP.....Suncoast Gun Show..in Palmetto, Fla...Also had 8lb W231 for 150.00 bucks...Lots of lookers...(Myself included !!)