Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

DPMS Tri-Gun Challenge

To the whole DPMS family; Once again it was an outstanding match. The stages, RO's and atmosphere were great. This match feels more like a family reunion than a competition. Randy, Lea and Dustin we really appreciate everything you do for our sport.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For those that read and we not at the match. Friday and Saturday provided dry weather and sunshine for the majority of the shooters. The ground was a bit soggy in some spots. The RO's were great. Positive attitude. Friendly as always. Not rushing the shooters. Engaging in conversation.

That being said, THE RO's SHOT THE MATCH ON WED AND THUR IN DARK SKIES AND RAIN! Great job, Thank you to the RO's.

I really enjoyed Tim Ubl's "Prepare for Glory" prior to the start of stage 4.

Jay

I thought the match had a better "feel" to it this year.

I liked almost all the stages.

Only had to wait Saturday aft otherwise all was on or ahead of schedule.

Prize table awesome like every year!

Many thanks to the DPMS staff, RO's, and all the great sponsors!

I'm getting video uploaded slowly but surely. Some might be long as I'm not editing them:

For more videos search for my user name"the fastshooter03" or "DPMS-TRI-GUN"

Nick

Had the usual great time. Had the usual glitch on each stage to keep me humble. Shot with the usual great squad, including Ted Puente, Nick Kalishek, Dan Tomososki and Matt Drossel.....Lots of laughs and good food!

I really appreciate the Pro-Military sentiment of both DPMS and Brownells as match sponsers....it means a lot to me!

Stage #1 Shotgun

I've never been asked to contribute to the demolition of a real house before <_<