Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Bass Fishin'

outerlimits

racken fracken!!!!!! we have had yo-yo days of 30-degree then 50-degree weather up here so they aren't coming up yet. My wife and I spent about 2 hours on Sunday and she missed a pretty good one sleeping under a log in about 12' but he spit the grub out... <_<

Gotta love this time of year-nice morning, pre-spawn bite. throwing a swim bait and 3rd cast-an 8.3 pounder!

Nice.

Our pond just came unfrozen a couple weeks ago so the water is still freezing cold. The fish are not active at all. During summer vacation I'm out fishing about 6 days a week, its a blast.

Can't wait to get out and throw the Texas rig a bit...

Is that from that radioactive pond.. formerly run by SMUD?

rancho seco? nope-we have 5 lakes in our gated community-3 full of bass. moved here 16 yrs ago to fish-i don't play golf. and i'm 10 mins from the range. but during spawn, i'm glued to these lakes. might not make it to golden bullet as a result.

Cool... you need to invite us all in.. for some fly-fishing with poppers action!

Very nice fish by the way!

dave-you guyz are welcome anytime. bring yer stuff to GB and drop by in the morning b4 the match. but i warn you, fly fishing for bass is not fun with these bruts-done it. top water action is hot in may...