Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2009 Fort Benning 3 Gun Challenge

Charles,

Could it be that referring to the fine ladies that we on occasion get to shoot with as 'Babes' might just have something to do with the persons you wind up squadded with.

Jim

Could be but if you call them "women" that sounds pretty stale. I can not speak for NJ but down here all our shooting females are "ladies". I can also at least I can say for my part in direct reference to those that shoot 3 gun, they are all babes which denote an advenous and daring spirit more than anything. And last but not least, babes come to the match loaded down with home baked goods!

Should you not be on the road by now?

Yes Charles, I have my baking planned out for tomorrow. A babe? Huh! I wonder what a plaque would look like on my wall that says "High Babe". That's really funny. Oh well, I won't have to worry about that one for this match. See ya Thursday.

ill bring ya extra handwarmers for baked goodies!!!!!.. mostly packed all guns cleaned and ready.. going thru all papers now!!! tomorrow is gonna be a very non-productive work day......... :roflol:

Edited by tazmag

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes Charles, I have my baking planned out for tomorrow. A babe? Huh! I wonder what a plaque would look like on my wall that says "High Babe". That's really funny. Oh well, I won't have to worry about that one for this match. See ya Thursday.

Cheryl go ask Mike if he thinks your a babe. If he agrees, I was right. If he disagrees, I will arrange for you to have alternate transportation and see if Linda will resquad you. :roflol:

Charles,

Could it be that referring to the fine ladies that we on occasion get to shoot with as 'Babes' might just have something to do with the persons you wind up squadded with.

Jim

Could be but if you call them "women" that sounds pretty stale. I can not speak for NJ but down here all our shooting females are "ladies". I can also at least I can say for my part in direct reference to those that shoot 3 gun, they are all babes which denote an advenous and daring spirit more than anything. And last but not least, babes come to the match loaded down with home baked goods!

Should you not be on the road by now?

We leave at about 0830.

As for ladies bearing cookies, we too have them and a fine group they are.

As for shooting ladies, or rather ladies that shoot, my daughter has joined the group, just steel for now, but she is loving it.

And while I agree any woman, lady, female that shoots, especially shoots 3gun is an adventurous spirit, and if Babe is considered a complimentary term, then by all means use it.

Jim

Linda, if it getS at least 14 hours away an you have someone that can't make it, Oklahoma is not that far of a drive. I will be there with gifts :)

I sure hope this match happens next year!

Have fun you all and I wouldn't recommend calling Di Liedorff anythin other then ma'am! :) Go get 'em Di.

M

Linda, if it getS at least 14 hours away an you have someone that can't make it, Oklahoma is not that far of a drive. I will be there with gifts :)

I sure hope this match happens next year!

Have fun you all and I wouldn't recommend calling Di Liedorff anythin other then ma'am! :) Go get 'em Di.

M

Camp at the gate Brother I / we would like to have you on our squad

B)

I have a question: How do trooper class shooters shoot any of the side matches? Do you bring extra toys to play with?

-mike-

Some side matches will involve weapons & ammo provided by a sponsor. Basically a "hot" demo of their product. Since the side matches do not count for score, I am not aware of everything that is planned. I am having enough to keep track of in my little corner of the world. Thank God Ms. Kitty is here now. Perhaps one of the AMU guys will chime in with a more detailed answer about side matches.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

2009 Ft Benning 3 Gun Statistician

Ok folks,

I am trying to get packed here and am missing my T-Rig connector, the one that attaches to the belt to attach the 3 gun gear AR mag pouches to. If anyone happens to have an extra that hasn't left yet or even someone there I would buy it or borrow it if possible! I will be there Thursday at registration and would greatly appreciate any help!!! I am still digging in this mess here, so hopefully I find it attached to the inner belt, I do have an inner CR Speed belt extra, so only need the T hanger.

Thanks,

Steve

Ok folks,

I am trying to get packed here and am missing my T-Rig connector, the one that attaches to the belt to attach the 3 gun gear AR mag pouches to. If anyone happens to have an extra that hasn't left yet or even someone there I would buy it or borrow it if possible! I will be there Thursday at registration and would greatly appreciate any help!!! I am still digging in this mess here, so hopefully I find it attached to the inner belt, I do have an inner CR Speed belt extra, so only need the T hanger.

Thanks,

Steve

Steve:

I do not have the connector you need but I do have a bladetech version of what you have (drop leg AR mag pouches) which I am putting in the truck if you want to use it. If you need it my cell is 478-396-6802 and I will likely be at Chief Lee's Thursday evening.

Charles Bond

Edited by Charles Bond

Ok folks,

Thanks,

Steve

Steve:

I do not have the connector you need but I do have a bladetech version of what you have (drop leg AR mag pouches) which I am putting in the truck if you want to use it. If you need it my cell is 478-396-6802 and I will likely be at Chief Lee's Thursday evening.

Charles Bond

Thank you Charles!!! I will borrow it provided I can't find it here at home. Tearing my place apart frantically looking. Tried to call the cell, but guess it showed as blocked caller or some such nonsense and you didn't answer.

Steve

WX update for those following on mobile devices:

Friday: 55 partly cloudy

Saturday: 52 cloudy, 20% chance of rain

Sunday: 55 mostly sunny.

I'm leaving around noon Thursday (only 80 miles for me), last minute "OH $h!t, I forgot" let me know, maybe I can help.

rduckworth@elmore.rr.com or cell - 402-968-4433.

RMD

WX update for those following on mobile devices:

Friday: 55 partly cloudy

Saturday: 52 cloudy, 20% chance of rain

Sunday: 55 mostly sunny.

I'm leaving around noon Thursday (only 80 miles for me), last minute "OH $h!t, I forgot" let me know, maybe I can help.

rduckworth@elmore.rr.com or cell - 402-968-4433.

RMD

There is a strong weather system (high winds, rain, chance of tornados) moving through GA and AL today but that should be well out of here by tonight bringing partly cloudly weather with lows in the mornings in the low 30s. (and I to think I promised Jim Norman no mud)

If you are coming from out of town and need stuff you can not find at Walmart, Ranger Joes on Victory Drive near the gate should be able to help. If it is firearm related, Shooters of Columbus which also has an indoor range should have what you need.

Ok folks,

Thanks,

Steve

I've got one of those that I wasn't planning on using. Let me know if you want me to bring it.

Ok folks,

Thanks,

Steve

I've got one of those that I wasn't planning on using. Let me know if you want me to bring it.

PM sent gose!

Please do! We will be there around 10am or so and will be registering at noon. Thank you very much!

Steve

Edited by recon215

Rain is rapidly moving eastward and out of the area. MGM is now dry. Columbus should be rain-free by mid afternoon. But oh, the mud we will find awaiting us! Red and sticky.

See you guys there.

RMD

Edited by rduckwor

Rain is rapidly moving eastward and out of the area. MGM is no dry. Columbus should be rain-free by mid afternoon. But oh, the mud we will find awaiting us! Red and sticky.

See you guys there.

RMD

LOL Oh how I miss that red clay sticking to everything! But, we have had it at some points every year so far, would almost be a bad thing not to have some this year as well!

See everybody tomorrow at the range and THANK YOU to those who offered to help with my delima! gose is bringing and loaning me the parts I need for the match and Mark Buchannon at 3 gun gear has sent me the parts I need for future uses!