Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

No more LC 223, 308, or 50bmg brass from Scharch

dt1

Looks like time for brass catchers to be optional equipment. May as well invest in a giruad trimmer and dillion swager while I'm at it. This sh!t is getting ridiculous. Just a matter of time before they probably start requiring registration on loaded ammo and probably soon after reloading components.

Eric

aka Stik

Apparently it was all a "big misunderstanding", as long as the brass is not exported, shells under .50 cal can still be sold for reloading without being destroyed.

Kendall

I hope the major component outfits (Scharch) and re-manufacturing people understand that it's a "big misunderstanding" soon. GA Arms has discontinued sale of 223 and 308 ammo due to the misunderstanding also.

Apparently it was all a "big misunderstanding", as long as the brass is not exported, shells under .50 cal can still be sold for reloading without being destroyed.

Kendall

I hope the major component outfits (Scharch) and re-manufacturing people understand that it's a "big misunderstanding" soon. GA Arms has discontinued sale of 223 and 308 ammo due to the misunderstanding also.

+1 panic-buyers in waiting...expect prices to not be where they were.