Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

M&P mag promotion

forthill

What have you sent to get the free mags from S&W. I read the instructions and it says a copy of the receipt. Did you send a copy or the original? A member at my club said you have to sent the original. Any help from someone who has sent the documents and recieved the mags.

Thanks

Forthill

What have you sent to get the free mags from S&W. I read the instructions and it says a copy of the receipt. Did you send a copy or the original? A member at my club said you have to sent the original. Any help from someone who has sent the documents and recieved the mags.

Thanks

Forthill

So the instructions on the form say send a copy....

Thanks

Forthill

So the instructions on the form say send a copy....

Yes.... The instructions say "send a copy of the receipt"

I bought my M&P in November-still no magazines. A statement on the form stated that it should take six to eight weeks to get them. I suppose I should find out who to contact at S&W to see what's going on with mine. I've almost forgotton about them.

I just called the Mag rebate center and was told they received my request from S&W in early January. Rebate center said it is taking about 10 weeks after they (rebate center) received the request form from S&W to process it and send it back to S&W for them to mail the 2 mags out. I should be getting my two mags in about 10 days or so,,, I hope.... I asked how many request they had received and was told over 200,000 for the entire rebate program. I can see why it is taking so long.

Here's the rebate # 888-426-4650. They will ask for last name, state and your zip.

T

I just called the Mag rebate center and was told they received my request from S&W in early January. Rebate center said it is taking about 10 weeks after they (rebate center) received the request form from S&W to process it and send it back to S&W for them to mail the 2 mags out. I should be getting my two mags in about 10 days or so,,, I hope.... I asked how many request they had received and was told over 200,000 for the entire rebate program. I can see why it is taking so long.

Here's the rebate # 888-426-4650. They will ask for last name, state and your zip.

T

When you sent your rebate, did you send the actual receipt or did you make a copy to send?

Thanks

I checked online; request received and validated November 14th 2008. No ship date. I guess I'll try the phone # and see if I can find out why they were never shipped. 15 weeks and counting. My dealer gave me 2 "original" receipts so I could send one along with the magazine offer.

I submitted the rebate/extra mag form the first week of December with copy of reciept and the two mags arrived last Thursday. These were the full size 9mm, full capacity. Size and caliber may have something to do with how quick the delivery.

Edited by cjl32

• 4 weeks later...

Here's an update to my wait for my two M&P 9mm mags. I called the rebate center on Tuesday and was told my request had been mailed to S&M on 26 Feb and I needed to call S&M to find out status of mags. While at work yesterday I called S&W CS at 800-331-0852 and was told by a real friendly rep he could not tell me if my mags had been mailed out or not without the serial number which I didn't have. So today I called and gave him the SN and was told my tracking number showed them KC. When I got my mail this afternoon they were here.. If you call 800-331-0852 the ext. number I called was X2905. Be sure to thank the CS rep for his help.

T

T

I still don't have my mags. As I said in my post above my magazine request was validated on the 14th of November by the processing center and sent to S&W a few days later. I called S&W a few weeks ago and the rep said I was on the list. So how come people who's request was submitted 2 months after mine have their mags? As much as I like my M&Ps and my S&W revolvers I'm not happy over this.