Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

USPSA March 7th AT C-ville, OH

Here are the stages for Saturday, March 7th at the Circleville range. 125 rounds. 4 field courses and a classifier. Lots of walls, steel, a shaky bridge and other stuff like those CFL's. Set up help is always needed and greatly appreciated. Set up is at 8:00am, Registration at 9:30 and shoot at 10:00. Tell all your friends. Hope to see you there. Later Jason

99_62_Bang_and_Clang.pdf

FanDancer.DOC

Shake_and_Bake.DOC

Shifty.DOC

It looks like it's going to be a high of 66 degrees for Saturday. So yeah a heat wave. Although that will be a little chilly for me cause I'm sitting pool side with a frozen drink right now down in Key West and it's like 75 or something right now.

Edited by conrad

It looks like it's going to be a high of 66 degrees for Saturday. So yeah a heat wave. Although that will be a little chilly for me cause I'm sitting pool side with a frozen drink right now down in Key West and it's like 75 or something right now.

Conrad, You officially suck. ;)

Edited by CHRIS KEEN

How far is the range from Indianapolis, just wanting to know, maybe I'll be there.

It is about 2.5m east of Circleville, OH on State Rtoute 22

Circleville is about half an hour south (St. Rt. 23) of the loop (I-270) in Columbus.

Here is the club's website: http://www.pcsirange.com/

Here is a map that Jeff Maass had on his old website (the club's website was recently re-worked and I'm not sure if they have a map on there): http://www.k8nd.com/pcs_maps.htm

How far is the range from Indianapolis, just wanting to know, maybe I'll be there.

It is about 2.5m east of Circleville, OH on State Rtoute 22

Circleville is about half an hour south (St. Rt. 23) of the loop (I-270) in Columbus.

Here is the club's website: http://www.pcsirange.com/

Here is a map that Jeff Maass had on his old website (the club's website was recently re-worked and I'm not sure if they have a map on there): http://www.k8nd.com/pcs_maps.htm

John are you going ???

Nah, would be fun though.

Flyin

what do you mean you ain't coming. you gotta work or something??

Probably not going to shoot that much this yr. I did rejoin C-Ville but don't know how many matches I will make.

Have fun at the match

Flyin

(From the 'stage designer most likely to be lynched' yesterday ...)

Conrad, I'm glad that the stages for the state match are already (more or less) set. If yesterday was the first official match of the season, I can't imagine what your stages will look like by fall. Yesterday's match was full of technically difficult, tight angle shots to tiny targets (you & Rayner are sipping the same Kool-Aid); long, prop-intensive field courses; deceptive close-up targets (WITH hard cover, THROUGH ports at tough angles).

We're not going to let you design stages while you're on vacation any more .... ;)

Flyin' & PB: you were missed.

The scores have been posted on USPSA. Thanks Chris. Thanks to all that came out for the 2nd offical match of the year. We had a great bunch of guys that helped out to make it a reeaallly good match. We did have some scoring issues though. We need to make sure the score sheets are filled out correctly. I will remind everyone to check your score sheet after you shoot to make sure all hits are accounted for and there is a time written down so we don't have this problem. OK enough rambling. I know I had alot of fun and I hope you did to. See you next month. Jason