Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Norco 300 ipsc videos

Yar1180

click image to play Flash Video

2-21-09-4.jpg

click image to play Flash Video

2-21-09-4-squad.jpg

Still working through the vids so more to come. Footage from the Norco 300, high round count stages in the 40's and 50's. Match was 300 shots required. A real hose fest.

Ray,

You got any of Henry Toribio? That was him ROing Anita Baker wasn't it? I should have gone, but I was getting over the flu and worked late Friday. Too bad, looked like I missed a good one.

JimmyZip

Click on the second link, then you can click on the rest of the names towards the lower left corner of player window.

Looks like a ton-o-fun! :)

But, can somebody help me figure out why we don't have more 50 round stages in USPSA / IPSC? :unsure:

*warning the statement below may cause severe discussions amongst a few of you *

And don't say Revolver Division, because they compete against their own kind.

Edited by CHRIS KEEN

But, can somebody help me figure out why we don't have more 50 round stages in USPSA / IPSC? :unsure:

*warning the statement below may cause severe discussions amongst a few of you *

because hsmith hasn't figured out how to get 51 rounds into a mag (yet)... :P

Edited by outerlimits

The thread will get closed if I answer. ;)

Rich

With so many targets, I saw a lot of shooters forget quite a few, including myself. :lol:

Well that sucks. That is the worst thing to happend after malfunctions. If you get miss or no shoot that is because you shoot badly but forget to shoot targets that can happend to anybody but you didn't even get change to hit the target and you loose a lot of points.