Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Congrats, Sarah on your 91% classifier

Sue and Sarah

Congrats Sarah. Saw this coming at the last Summer Blast. I suspect M will be achieved before 18. So... There are these guys that work out of GA and go around the country looking for, um, recruits. I don't think they've recruited a female since about 2000ish and she's no longer with them...

Just sayin. :ph34r:

Steve and I would like to congratulate our 16-year-old daughter, Sarah (the other half of my Sue and Sarah moniker) on the 91% "Madness" classifier she shot tonight. It was an awesome thing to watch. If the Ohio calulator is right, she will make A class when they are updated next month. She will be the first A class female in Michigan. Have there been other junior A class girls in the past?

CONGRATS, SARAH...YOU'RE AWESOME!!!!! :)

Mom and Dad

(Sue and Steve)

Congrats. Could we have a contender for the first female GM in a year or two?

Steve and I would like to congratulate our 16-year-old daughter, Sarah (the other half of my Sue and Sarah moniker) on the 91% "Madness" classifier she shot tonight. It was an awesome thing to watch. If the Ohio calulator is right, she will make A class when they are updated next month. She will be the first A class female in Michigan. Have there been other junior A class girls in the past?

CONGRATS, SARAH...YOU'RE AWESOME!!!!! :)

Mom and Dad

(Sue and Steve)

Congrats. Could we have a contender for the first female GM in a year or two?

That has been her goal ever since she won D class open at the 2006 Michigan sectional :ph34r: at this rate she will make it

2006 D class

2007 C class

2008 B class

2009 A class

2010 ??

(proud daddy) Steve

That's awesome! Which Division?

Hi Nik,

Sarah shoots Open.

Tough Division.....

Impressive.....

She's not shooting it with one of those round things, is she? You guys are allowing her the use of an auto, I hope..... :lol: :lol:

You know? As hard as we try, she won't give up her Open gun. She did try my 686 once and I guess once was enough for her.

Sue