Merlin Orr

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright I just started this crap and I'm already getting addicted.... :ph34r:

Must.........grow............Mafia................ :roflol:

I'll be hitting you guys up as friends on FB...... :cheers:

Left 4 Dead is the biggest time waster in the freakin world. trust me. i waste time like it is going out of style.

ok...in game name?...fellow witch crowner here.

Edited by ChrisStock

Alright I just started this crap and I'm already getting addicted.... :ph34r:

Must.........grow............Mafia................ :roflol:

I'll be hitting you guys up as friends on FB...... :cheers:

Joined each others Mobs this very day.....LOL....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Stupid game. I keep playing it though! Need more mafia members! :roflol:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=93626397880

This may take you to a search page but the link will be there for you. One of many available but this is a good one. I am at 3800+ amd still climbing...... :rolleyes:

!!! I thought only the first 501 counted!

Edited by bbbean

• 3 weeks later...

if you want more members do a search on facebook for mafia wars you will see tons of groups join them its free and easy then post your info i went from 23 mafia to 1000 in like a week iam now over 1200 and have stopped unless i know ppl so if you add me mention you are from enos!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I hate the both Merlin, here's why. I got out of the hospital recently after only an overnight stay only to find my inbox FULL of Facebook mafia wars and other wars crap. I don't like it, and don't like having to delete so much stuff. I've got lots of other things to do like dryfire to get out of D land and house work/ coaching/ and this great forum here.

So I posted a polited request for others to avoid sending me all this junk.

I am thankful that they listened and that this stuff doesn't show up anymore.

Jimmy

I hate the both Merlin, here's why. I got out of the hospital recently after only an overnight stay only to find my inbox FULL of Facebook mafia wars and other wars crap. I don't like it, and don't like having to delete so much stuff. I've got lots of other things to do like dryfire to get out of D land and house work/ coaching/ and this great forum here.

Jimmy

Just "Hide" whatever application you don't want to receive notifications from. That will clean up your home page.

I can't recruit anyone in Mafia Wars... I'm out of requests. Argh.

Jimmy

top right corner of the page next to your name - In the "settings" area of your Facebook home page there is a "My Account" in which is all the areas you can go to and turn off all e mails and notifications. Really easy and then you can play with whatever level of contact you wish with other Facebook users. I turn off e mails at that location. When you receive notifications on your home page with "What kinds of Dog would you be.." type crap you can click to the right side of the post or notification on your page and ban the type of post or the person who sent the post or both.

Don't let the clutter get to you. Fix the clutter. It's really simple.