Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ky State Multi-Gun

Jim, the match is 5/22-23, one day format, in Owensboro KY, western part of Kentucky, long ride from NJ or Eastern PA. I've shot it twice and is a very good match. The range food is Western KY Barbecue which alone might make the trip worthwhile. Should I mention that you pass by some fine Kentucky Bourbon distilleries on the way?

Jim, the match is 5/22-23, one day format, in Owensboro KY, western part of Kentucky, long ride from NJ or Eastern PA. I've shot it twice and is a very good match. The range food is Western KY Barbecue which alone might make the trip worthwhile. Should I mention that you pass by some fine Kentucky Bourbon distilleries on the way?

Did you say just "Fine" why I autta..... :D Yup a Kentucky match isn't finished until the after match bourbon. I have suggestions..... B)

Not sure I can break away fr that match, I'll have to look a the summer schedule.

Anything interesting last week of June or first week of July? I have vacation time to schedule. A good match and some sightseeing for Mama and daughter is a plus. Keeps me out of trouble.

Jim

I have a bottle of 20 year old "Pappy" in the cabinet, there is no doubt of the quality. For the money, I prefer Woodford Reserve.

For another 20 spot you can have William Larue Weller and its heads and shoulders above Woodford. For cut production bourbon Woodford is hard to beat though, I just prefer the small batch stuff. Oh if you like Woodford, try Bulleit or old forester, lesser known and cheaper but still pretty good.

Edited by steel1212

Hey guys I'm at work right now and left my flash drive at the house. When I get home I'll post it here. I just got it from Gary today. The match is actually just a few minutes ride east of Owensboro in Lewisport, KY. I will also get some hotel info and other needed info soon. It's been very busy here in West Kentucky lately.

Chris Conley

Edited by Chris Conley

Chris,

Tell Gary my app is in the mail!!! Will be good to see all you guys/gals again this year! Talked another guy into coming down as well, so be nice! LOL

Steve

Okay 3 gunners here's the application:

2009_ky_3gun_app.doc

I'll try and get the hotel info posted as soon as I can. Maybe this afternoon... I have to go play at the range first. Going to be too nice of a day no to go.

Chris Conley

Chris,

Tell Gary my app is in the mail!!! Will be good to see all you guys/gals again this year! Talked another guy into coming down as well, so be nice! LOL

Steve

Okay 3 gunners here's the application:

2009_ky_3gun_app.doc

I'll try and get the hotel info posted as soon as I can. Maybe this afternoon... I have to go play at the range first. Going to be too nice of a day no to go.

Chris Conley

App printed and sent.... :cheers: