Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Arredondo Speed Loader Funnel

outerlimits

One of the local guys was doing some research...turns out that the patent on the tec-loader forbid Arredondo from just making an aluminum tec-loader thing. So he made one that bolts OVER a tec-loader :)

Pretty darn sneaky.

I'd like to try one, hope it isn't as heavy as it looks.

Alex

How does this one compare to Team GE's ? I've not seen Bevin's yet.

I have seen both up close and in action. I saw Beven's on Matt Burkett's Benelli at the MGM 3Gun, and Ralph gave me a quick demo at the RM3gun recently. The thing I prefer about Beven's is the fact that it eliminates the plastic TecLoader bracket and provides a user friendly entrance for hand stuffing shells. I have no problems with the plastic Tec bracket when using speedloaders, but when hand stuffing shells it chews the crap outta' my thumb even after I de-horned it. Beven's ShellWell will not work with Tec Loaders as is! (talk to him) But it is very kind on the operator for hand stuffing compared to Ralph's with the plastic bracket still in place and ready to peel your skin back.

I don't remember a price from when I talked to Beven and got on his waiting list for a Remington version (he had only worked up a Benelli model last I heard), but I do think $150 smackers is a bit too much for this type of googaaw.

Regards,