Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2 new Shooting USA shows this month

Hi everyone, a quick note to let ya'll know the USPSA Handgun Nationals coverage airs wednesday the 14th of January.

And the week after that the AMU Juniors Clinic is on Sighting In, thats on the 21st of January.

• 2 weeks later...
Bump for the AMU clinic is on Sighting In Today.

-John

Thank you, John, for your coverage of the AMU-MGM Targets Junior Camp. It is a great way for the kids to remember the event. Sarah is looking forward to the this year's camp.

-- Sue, Sarah and Steve Irish

Sarah is looking forward to the this year's camp.

Her run on the stage they showed was smokin.

Cool show to watch thanks for putting it on to the folks at Shooting USA.

I got a call from my son Nick today while I was at work. He tells me he and his friends are on TV, on the AMU camp segment of Sighting In. I ask him to TiVO it for me and he agrees. I rush home after work and saw the show... wow, how cool! Great exposure for the kids, the sport, the AMU and the sponsors.

I got a call from my son Nick today while I was at work. He tells me he and his friends are on TV, on the AMU camp segment of Sighting In. I ask him to TiVO it for me and he agrees. I rush home after work and saw the show... wow, how cool! Great exposure for the kids, the sport, the AMU and the sponsors.

Them kids are some fast motor scooters!!!

I still haven't got to see it, yet, though a friend did tape it for me. Did you notice if Tommy was on there?

I think I caught a glimpse of your lil' fella', but I'll have to watch it again to tell you for sure.