Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Georgia Steel Match

cliffwalsh

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If any going to the match and shooting a 617, Steve will be picking up some DS-10 round (.22LR) speedloaders tomorrow. He can pick up additional ones, just let us know tonight if possible.

Thanks, Sue and Steve

I wish I knew Steve was buying, I would have waited...

post-7323-1230958900_thumb.jpgcliff and dave relaxing in the heart shaped hot tub

Where is Dave...underwater "performing a reload" on Cliff? :ph34r::roflol:

You know what they say, "Don't drop the moon clip."

post-7323-1230958900_thumb.jpgcliff and dave relaxing in the heart shaped hot tub

Nice photo Steve. I hope the photography session didn't get too out of hand.

Don't worry Mike, I had everything well in hand.....

I don't think I would have said that!!! :sick:

I don't think I would have said that!!! :sick:

This is ugly! :sick:

Wow, what a great match. We had 9 revos shoot. I think that was the biggest turnout since I have shot the match. Big ups for the Irish clan driving down from Canada to shoot with us.

Glen Webber and crew put on a great match. Everything ran great even with some bad weather. We also had some of the best chilli I have every tasted.

I would like to thank Dave Sevigny personally. He ROed my squad and we only had 4 shooters. Dave not only ran the timer but helped paint steel after almost every shooter so we could keep on schedule. Thanks Dave, you are a class act. Randi Rogers kept score until she was called away with car trouble. Thanks for the help Randi.

This was a great match and a better time. You guys should put this match on your schedule.

Wow, what a great match. We had 9 revos shoot. I think that was the biggest turnout since I have shot the match. Big ups for the Irish clan driving down from Canada to shoot with us.

Glen Webber and crew put on a great match. Everything ran great even with some bad weather. We also had some of the best chilli I have every tasted.

I would like to thank Dave Sevigny personally. He ROed my squad and we only had 4 shooters. Dave not only ran the timer but helped paint steel after almost every shooter so we could keep on schedule. Thanks Dave, you are a class act. Randi Rogers kept score until she was called away with car trouble. Thanks for the help Randi.

This was a great match and a better time. You guys should put this match on your schedule.

I will try and make it next year. It was a little hectic here this time. Looks like it was a good close match. Seems to be more and more revolvers lately. I hope the trend continues.

I look forward to catching up with everyone at the SC sectional and maybe Area 6.

Greg

Last time I looked, Michigan was still in the US Cliff. I should have given you a hard time getting your 617 back. Damn fun gun. Thanks for letting me try it out. Now I'll have to get one.

Hopefully we'll see Steel Challenge matches starting up this summer here in MI.

We had a great time for sure! Great folks to spend the day with, and what's a 12 hour drive anyway?

Thanks everybody!!!

Sue (Sarah and Steve)

Dang brother I don't believe I would have told that!!!

man, this is a rough crowd...even the chicks are rough......the town drunk somehow hijacks my 'bigsaxdog', not that was under the influence, and now we get this!

Dave, if you don't want Cliff to play around on your BE forum account, you might want to consider changing your password from "hardblackmouthpiece" to something a little less obvious.