Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Arredondo Followers for Glock 40S&W?

speedy169

Has any one used these? I saw them in Brownell's and was curious if they are good for anything. They don't say the add capacity but they are saying they are allowing smoother function. Just curious if they are worth the money to give a try.

Thanks

They didn't add any capacity and seems like they caused sometime of malfunction. It was a year or so ago, I forget what the problem was, but I ran the factory followers wiht no problems with arrendondo pads.

Has any one used these? I saw them in Brownell's and was curious if they are good for anything. They don't say the add capacity but they are saying they are allowing smoother function. Just curious if they are worth the money to give a try.

Thanks

I have not tried the followers, but use the mag extensions, they work great +5 rnds :cheers:

I have never had any problems with the factory followers myself. I just saw them in the Brownells and was wandering if I should give them a go. It sounds like they do not gain me anything so I will pass on them for now. I guess I am always on the look out for the better mousetrap.

Thanks guys.